X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Halloween Trick or Treat

Hello Everyone,

I live in Arizona and my job brings me over to Ontario every October. I have two little girls 4 and 3 and a newborn. We have gone to the trick or treat party the past two years and had a blast. We forgot to buy tix this year to the Halloween Party, and it is sold out on Friday, so we will not be attending this year ( i spent all day looking on ebay and craigslist to no luck). Does anyone have any other fun ideas for us to do instead? We will be taking them to the park in the morning but are looking for some fun in the evening. ( or maybe anywhere else to look for tix)

Re: Halloween Trick or Treat

From what I have read elsewhere, it may be worth your time to secretly plan for going to the DCA event. By "secretly" I mean don't tell your kids so they aren't disappointed if it doesn't work out. But reports have said that on the opening day of the treat last Friday, several hundred tickets were released to be sold around 1pm on the day of. Apparently, the park holds a set amount for hotel guests to purchase during their stay, but if they are not purchased they can release them. Like I said, no guarantees, but it is worth a try.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

thanks

Comment

They have also handed out candy at the DL hotels and DTD so you could try that if you can't make it into DCA.

Good luck and have fun!!!

Comment

There are some tickets for Halloween night on eBay right now. I just saw them. (No, I'm not the seller)

aak

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X