This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] I finally saw the Blue Fairy!

On a recent visit, I finally saw the Blue Fairy in Pinocchio! I say "finally" because I don't remember being able to really see her before -- somehow I must not have been "quick" enough, or maybe the effect happened to be "off". But anyway, the last time through on Pinocchio, I saw her in all her translucent goodness. That made my day. Just had to share. )

Re: I finally saw the Blue Fairy!

Ah...the glories of Pepper's Ghost... :blush: I prefer the HM variation - where you can't see the AAs! - but the Blue Fairy effect works well, too, as long as you don't look in certain directions.

Comment

:lol: Nice!
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Whoo-hooo!!!
        I love the Blue Fairy!!!

Comment

When I see her and she disapers I still see her a little bit when I turn around the back to look.

Comment

Last time I went on Pinocchio, she was really bright to the point where the effect was kind of ruined. I saw the reflection of the light on the glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
              When I see her and she disapers I still see her a little bit when I turn around the back to look.
              Yeah, that's the actual animatronic figure. She reflects in the glass to make her appear ghostly, but they didn't hide the figure itself from guests. =/

Comment

I saw it too, she was brightly lit to wear you can see her. How weird.

Comment

I just came back from the parks and noticed she was brighter too. Also, she didn't turn off either, she was super bright the entire time we could see her til we turned the corner.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X