This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] disneys california adventure preview center

will it be sequential(information posted as the changes/additions/removals are taking place), or will it be all the information about the project itself?

also, me and my family will be going to the disneyland resort for christmas, and I want to know if the preview center will still be up during that time.

Re: disneys california adventure preview center

The preview center is scheduled to be in place for at least the next 4 years. It will change every 8 months or so and will concentrate on several projects depending on the timeline.

The first exhibit is concentrated on the Paradise Pier changes next will most likely be the entrance of the park then Cars Land

Comment

It's supposed to be focussed primarily on Paradise Pier right now with a little about the other plans as well. It's going to change to focus on other things as the project moves along like TLM, Buena Vista St., and finally Cars Land. It will be there when you come, and should still be there at least until the Carthy is built, at which time it may or may not move there.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

is tommorrow media day for this event uncle Bob

Comment

I don't know. Baloo knows a lot more than me.
          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
          -Walt Disney

Comment

Actually thats a good question. Arn't CM previews already taking place as well?

Comment

Hopefully we'll get the scoop from Darkbeer, tomorrow!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Tomorrow is the first AP preview day.

Comment

hey thanks everyone. new question: will any of the info presented be available on dvd?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
                    hey thanks everyone. new question: will any of the info presented be available on dvd?
                    Doubt it. But that's what the Internet is for!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X