Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Tickets do they sell for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How Many Tickets do they sell for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at DCA?

Does anyone know exactly how many tickets they sell to MToTP each night? We've gone every year since it started and it feels more and more crowded each time.

Granted, the attraction lines are still pretty short. Toy Story Mania was at 30 minutes max (that I saw). The most crowded area was the Pirate's Wharf - a lot going on in a small space.

I certainly think each year improves with more stuff to do and see.

I had heard that they capped it at 5000 in years past, but it sure felt like way more than that last night (Fri 10/17 - which was a sold out night).

Re: How Many Tickets do they sell for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at DCA?

Last night was a sold out night?! It really didn't feel crowded at all, but of course, that was my first time going so I can't relate compare to last year. It was so much fun though.

Comment

I heard on another board that they sold 7,000 tickets, but they had no source for their info I don't think so. So who knows. I went on Thursday and when we first entered it seemed really busy, but then once you move past all that, it was weird how empty it all seemed!

Comment

7,000 tickets would make more sense to me - any CM's out there that know for sure?

Comment

Do you get to go on rides during the treat?
          Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
          www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

A lot of rides were open, but some weren't- That ride that goes up and then falls down wasn't open, and neither was grizzly falls.

Comment

yes - attractions are open, but not all...

this is what was:

monsters inc
              tower of terror
              flick's flyers
              francis' ladybug boogie
              heimlich's chew chew train
              tuck and roll's drive em buggies
              toy story mania
              california screamin'
              mulholland madness
              orange stinger
              golden zephyr
              king triton's carousel
              jumpin' jellyfish
              soarin' over california

plenty to keep you occupied between handfuls of candy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X