Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambassador Ceremony 12/17 - what was it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ambassador Ceremony 12/17 - what was it?

We were at Disneyland yesterday and there was an Ambassador Ceremony in front of the Castle. Can anybody give me any details about it? We did not stop to watch on our way to Pirates and Haunted Mansion. It was pretty busy in the park in the afternoon so we are glad we did those attractions early. Thanks!

Re: Ambassador Ceremony 12/17 - what was it?

The Ambassador Position is very prestigous at the Disneyland Resort. They are responsible for representing Disneyland and all it has to offer to the world as emissaries of good will. They are involved with plenty of special and media events as the official representation of the Disneyland Resort. The program began in the early 60's, with a lovely lady from guest relations by the name of Julie. She was given the position to represent Disneyland and walt whenever he was requested to attend an event or the rather. There have been Disneyland Ambassadors ever since then...
    You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

It was on 10/17. They announced the 2009 Disneyland Resort Ambassadors. Cast Members Danielle DuBois and Quinn Shurian will serve as the 44th team to represent the resort and its Cast as the 2009 Disneyland Resort Ambassadors.

Comment

Disneyland Resort prepares to name 2009 Ambassador team (Cast Place) by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

This is an article that my friend, David, sent me about it.

My best score ever!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X