Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Question re:Mickey's Trick Treat Party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question re:Mickey's Trick Treat Party

For those who have attended: Chip n Dale were wearing Pirate costumes in the Calvacade. Are they anywhere for pics opportunity?
    disney lady

Re: Question re:Mickey's Trick Treat Party

I visited thursdays party and didn't even see them. However, I read over on disboards.com that they are just there as part of the dance party area, but I have seen photos of guests with them in their trip report

Comment

On Friday 10/17 they were in the the Pirate's Wharf dance area, dancing with everyone - so you could take pics there. I don't know if they'd pause to "meet and greet" and do autographs, though. They seemed to be in high party mode!

Comment

Cool. Thank you
        disney lady

Comment

Last year they were set up for meet and greets where Jack Sparrow and Peter Pan are this year in the wharf. I didn't see them when I went Friday though, but I didn't go over by the dance floor. Donald was out for meet and greets last year too and I only saw him in his farm/rodeo? outfit in candy corn acres.
          Katie :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X