This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Pirates Of The Caribbean ride map on Google earth

I found this on Google earth: It's a translucent (you can adjust it from clear to opaque) it's the ridemap adjusted to scale to the satellite view of POTC. I always wished GPS would work on this ride so I could do this very thing.

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/placemark...-361745192.kmz
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean ride map on Google earth

Thanks for posting it! It's a pity they didn't bother lining it up with the buildings, though. And it's missing the top level of the first show building, where the Blue Bayou is.

Comment

Oh, that's cool! Thanks for posting it.
      ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Extremely cool! And you know what else is fun? Click on some of the little blue boxes on the screen. You learn the most interesting things. For instance did you know there are:

Just to the right of the Pirates of the Caribbean!! Boy, I bet those pirates will be surprized to learn they share their island with elephants!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Those little blue squares are photos. If you click on it, it will open up a new window to show the picture. The text you showed in your example is the description. Here is a photo I submitted that I believe to have historical value.
          When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeChat View Post
            Those little blue squares are photos. If you click on it, it will open up a new window to show the picture. The text you showed in your example is the description. Here is a photo I submitted that I believe to have historical value.
            Oh you did that one? :lol: Yeah, I looked at some of them. I just found it amusing that Tom Sawyer Island was to the right of Pirates and it had elephants on it... but then, I guess I just have a more twisted sense of humor and are more easily entertained.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Cool :d
              "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X