This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Bring to DCA

I was thinking instead of destroying the California Dreams show theatre and putting Little Mermaid there that they should put Monsters Inc Laugh Floor or even Phillar Magic. You have the theatre why destroy it. I know Little Mermaid is going to be a great hit but there is a lot of other places it could go. Just a though
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Re: Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Bring to DCA

1 of the reasons the makeover is happening because they go way to many show and now many rides. Another 3D show! Also DCA already has a Monster Inc. ride and no way we want it in Disneyland!

Comment

I'm gonna have to pass on your idea...sorry

I don't see how Monsters inc. could fit in at Paradise Pier and TLM is supposedly going to be a huge "E" ticket, so why use that space for an attraction clone from WDW? Especialy one with a bad reputation. If there's room somewere else for TLM than I'm sure there's room elsewere for Monsters inc Laugh floor or Phillarmagic.

Comment

Absolutely not. LM is going to be too amazing to not put it in, & there really isn't anywhere else they can put it. And how does Monsters Inc. make any themactic sense in Paradise Pier? Also, they already have a Monsters Inc. dark ride. Oh, and this show isn't that good anyway.

Comment

A lame clone from WDW is not the way to fix DCA. A massive, original e-ticket attraction is how to fix DCA.

And luckily, they realize that.

Comment

Yeah, gonna have to pass on this idea. I would rather have the $120 million diamond over compost. Sorry, WDI, but you know how I feel about Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.

Comment

The Little Mermaid ride looks way too awesome. The Imagineers are putting more and more effort into it. Philhar Magic is probably going into the Muppet Vision Theater (correct me if I'm wrong), there is already a Monsters Inc. Ride, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor would not fit in Paradise Pier, Monsters Inc. has nothing to do with California (the ride has an excuse because it's in Hollywood Pictures Backlot), It would be an awkward transition from the Golden State to Paradise Pier... I have yet to go to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor to experience the actual show for myself, so I can't judge the actual show. Who knows? I might like it, and it may be a good addition... just not in Paradise Pier.

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post
                The Little Mermaid ride looks way too awesome. The Imagineers are putting more and more effort into it. Philhar Magic is probably going into the Muppet Vision Theater (correct me if I'm wrong), there is already a Monsters Inc. Ride, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor would not fit in Paradise Pier, Monsters Inc. has nothing to do with California (the ride has an excuse because it's in Hollywood Pictures Backlot), It would be an awkward transition from the Golden State to Paradise Pier... I have yet to go to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor to experience the actual show for myself, so I can't judge the actual show. Who knows? I might like it, and it may be a good addition... just not in Paradise Pier.
                Yes, that idea of Mickey's Philharmagic has since been shelved for other proposals. However, Imagineers do want to see this attraction make its way west, but it's looking less likely it will be making its way to DCA. Watch out, Disneyland....

Comment

how about no.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

i don't think the laugh floor would work well in Paradise Pier or the park as a whole. but in retrospect i dont think the existing monsters ride does either. i think the mermaid looks great (but still just barely making it by on theme with California) and will help the park

and for HPB, i think if and when it is fully turned into Hollywoodland, it should celebrate the origins of hollywood and movie making, not much of anyone existing there now. I wouldn't keep the muppets, playhouse, monsters, and maybe the animation building. they should be revolutionized into new shows and attractions (especially attractions) that glorify the land of glitz and glamour and put you in that time period.

Comment

Naa. I think one Monsters Inc. laugh floor in America is probably more than enough.

Besides, DCA needs to invest in high quality attractions from here on out so that it can rebuild its image. The Laugh Floor would not help with this.

Comment

I agree that Laugh Floor shouldn't be brought to the west. We already have an interactive show with a Pixar creation, do we really need another?

Comment

terrible idea, the monsters laugh floor is a terrible attraction. I prefer the crush turtle talk over that.

also DCA has a perfectly good Monsters inc darkride which is 1000% better.

Also monsters inc laugh floor has no connection to a pier setting at leats mermaid has the sea creature and aquarium angle to the pier setting
                          Last edited by Baloo; 10-22-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

I did forget about the dark ride at DCA.

Philar Magic at Muppet Vision would be a good idea
                            "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

As much as I am a Monster's Inc. fan, I prefer something not borrowed and something original. After seeing the drawings and artworks for TLM in Blue Sky, it's the better decision to go with the dark ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X