Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which attraction/restaurant/store smells the best?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Which attraction/restaurant/store smells the best?

I know, weird question, but all the rides seem to have their own unique smell, and I find it exciting to smell the rides whenever I'm there
    I personally think that POTC and Splash Mountain have the best attraction-smells, and the Candy Shop (the name escapes me) on Main Street has the overall best non-attraction smell.

Re: Which attraction/restaurant/store smells the best?

As far as attractions go...I would concur with POTC. I guess it's really just a chlorine smell. My all-time favorite attractions smell? Weird, but my choice would be the original Submarine Voyage. I like that smell of diesel and paint. It smelled like a real submarine, minus the BO and overflowing bilge. My favorite restaurant...Blue Ribbon Bakery.

Comment

Midway Games =]
      PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
      Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
      3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

I like POTC's musty water smell, Splash Mountains chlorine smell, all the dark rides and their smells and Star Tours' hydraulic fluid smell. I'm very scent oriented so I associate a lot of things with these smells.

Facebook me!
        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Right now, it's HM Holiday for me! Mmmmmm, gingerbread - how delightfully yummy!
          Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

Naturally POTC smells the most like memories to me. And, Candy Palace smells the best for the yummy candy! (And, the scents that are probably piped in, but, I don't care!)

Comment

POTC, Splash, Indy, BTMRR, the tram (yes, the tram!), HM, and the stores on Main Street get my votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                POTC, Splash, Indy, BTMRR, the tram (yes, the tram!), HM, and the stores on Main Street get my votes.
                Oh I forgot Indy! And yeah the tram smells like gas or something.

Facebook me!
                Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

POTC, Splash, The Ice Cream shop on main street, Soarin' has some great smells too.
                  Follow Me on

Add me on

Just let me know you are from micechat

Comment

Mmmm.. Pirates has a few different smells that make up the whole smell... the musty, excited scent when you first get into the building. The second is the smell right after the drop where the air is wet and refreshing and stormy. The scent of the Davy Jones mist is light and crisp, but heavy at the same time. And the rest of the ride has that battle and sin scent. It's a medium weight smell of old mechanics, the musty set and calm water. Mmmm.

I also love the natural gas scent in Indy and the deathly cold mechanical smell of the Haunted Mansion... it's almost too cold for comfort... and that's the wayt he ghosts like it. Bwahaha.

Edit: and who can forget Soarin'?! Of course, the scents are intentional, but they're still utterly delicious.

Cool thread.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

PotC definitely has my favorite smell in the park.
                      Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                      : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

I forgot to mention Soarin', yep. And the Matterhorn lifts are nice, too. All those musty smells in the park are so great...

Comment

Toy Story Midway Mania - Love the carny smell!

Comment

Pirates and Haunted Mansion naturally...both are appropriately murky heh.
                            when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Indy and Star tours, no doubt

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X