X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Trip Report 10-19-08- Micechat Meet - NewguY

hey all!

So sorry it took so long to get this trip report up, but I had so much fun I had to go back on Monday for another little visit with my micechat friends! (sorry for anyone in withdrawals from Disneyland!!!) Anyway back to the trip... I arrived at the parking structure and was directed to the very top level which was exciting cause I had never gotten to park on Daisy before... Yay! So I arrived at about 11:15 so I would have plenty of time to get to the hub and hopefully be a little early. Well that didnt work out... I got halfway down the escalator when I realized my Camera was in the car.... I went back up and hurried down. I reached the front gate before realizing that my AP was in the car on my dashboard with the little ticket from parking that I never use.... Shoot!!! So one more trip back and to the hub for a photo finish at 12... But I made it YAY!!! Of course I walk up and am nabbed by at least three tourists to take their picture in front of the castle... Then it was back to the hub to akwardly stand around trying to recognize someone. When I do jump in I find a great group of people everyone was super nice and open. It took a few minutes before the pictures started, and the rest as they say is history.... which is good cause I am a History major so I will educate you all about it now! LOL
    Everyone at the Hub:

Walt is decked out for Halloween:

Now everyone said that the meetups were very nice but it wasnt long before a fight broke out

And of course we had to show off the "wounds" from the "fight":

We got to DCA for lunch and Mrs. Buttercup was trying to entertain the kids... hence her new nickname Mrs. Buttercup, Princess of the Baby Brigade!!!

She was CONVINCED something was hidden in the box!!

And when no one would show her it was just shoes she got a little upset!

We went from lunch to the Blue Sky Cellar, where there was quite a line outside, not to be the quite group a impromptu dance off started:

Our contest was cut short when we were ushered into the cellar

The cellar was fantastic! This is getting a little long and there are so many pictures up already so I will just let you look at the ones already online. But its funny if you look at the concept art for World of Color the Orange is still in the background.
    From the cellar it was a charge to the wine bar!

A toast to Micechat and to Friends!!

The other side of the toast:

We spent alot of time at the bar..........
    Seriously we lost people while drinking at the bar

And when we left everyone was a little happier

We spent some time wandering around DCA hitting Screamin, TSM, and a few of us made it over to GRR. On our way to Tower we stopped for a little fun

Tower was lots of fun

We got the front row...well I was relegated to the second row but thats ok

on the way out the door Mrs. Buttercup, queen of the baby brigade saw this from at least 20 feet away

we started heading to Disneyland when we saw an excited chip stealing a churro

We got to Disneyland with a decidedly smaller group and went over to tommorrowland for a little entertainment

We wandered around a little bit after dinner and were down to two

A quick trip to Peter pan and an example of Disneyreal

A stop for the fireworks

And then it was out to the gates

But oh wait, I am an official micechatter and there are always micechatters in the park, so it was back to Indy and the Jungle Cruise to meet up with the youngest, and not youngest Micechatters!

The day was ALOT OF fun! Thanks so much to all my new friends, cant wait to see you on Sunday!!!

-NewguY-
    "Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was in vain; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act upon their dreams with eyes wide open, and make it a reality"

"Keep Moving Forward"

"If you think you can't you won't, If you think you can no one can stop you"

re: Trip Report 10-19-08- Micechat Meet - NewguY

Originally posted by Samjon4123 View Post
    hey all!

So sorry it took so long to get this trip report up
    Took so long? This report is from the future. You posted it it over a week before the trip. That's pretty good.

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by dlandjimmy View Post
      Took so long? This report is from the future. You posted it it over a week before the trip. That's pretty good.

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I think I have spent to much time at Disneyland! I just put the 29th because our jungle cruise was supposed to last 7 days and ten nights so I assumed we got back on the 29th instead of the 19th.... hmmm it felt like ten nights... no?? oh well!
      "Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was in vain; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act upon their dreams with eyes wide open, and make it a reality"

"Keep Moving Forward"

"If you think you can't you won't, If you think you can no one can stop you"

Comment

Trip Report 10-29-08- Micechat Meet - NewguY
        I want a time machine too!!

Comment

Great TR. Looks like a fun meet.

Comment

NewguY is the bestest! Great trip report! I had fun meeting you on Sunday.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Good first TR, Samjon4123! It was good meeting you Sunday!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

It was great meeting you newguy (I think that will be your new MC name). Although I may have ended up with the brace on after the 'big MC fight' I still say I won because I'm older, wiser and sometimes sexier than Disney1978 .

I'm glad you had so much fun you are definitely a great addition to the Micechat family, no matter how dysfunctional we are.
                sigpic

Comment

nice trip report and welcome to mice chat.

Comment

Re: Trip Report 10-19-08- Micechat Meet - NewguY

Glad I got to meet you SamJon. It's awesome that you had a good time after the meet as well!

Comment

Nice report, it is never too late for a trip report!
                      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Great TR
                        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                        Golly, what a day

Comment

Great pictures!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great trip report so far! It was a ton of fun meeting you and getting to know you better. You definitely fit in with this zany group of Micechatters we all are!

Comment

Thanks for the trip report.
                              Oh, I knew I should have gone. Oh well
                              It looks like you guys had so much fun.
                              I'll be at the noon meeting this Sunday.
                              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X