Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mickey been out at the Trick or Treat Party?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Has Mickey been out at the Trick or Treat Party?

Someone may have posted photos of Da Mouse, but I'm on dialup, and photo-heavy threads usually don't load for me. So I have to ask instead: has Mickey been partying over in DCA this year? I have a friend in St. Louis with a Disney-crazy eight year old, and I have promised pictures from my Halloween trip to DL. The kiddo specifically requests photos of Mickey, so I'm hoping he'll be at the party and I won't have to track him down.
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Re: Has Mickey been out at the Trick or Treat Party?

Yes, he's been out during the Trick or Treat Party. I saw him and Minnie right next to the Golden Zephyr (down the stairs more toward the water). I'm not too sure if he goes to different spots or not.

Comment

Re: Has Mickey been out at the Trick or Treat Party?

Thanks!
      Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
      : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X