This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wait-reducing strategies for Finding Nemo ride

Any suggestions for securing a short wait for Finding Nemo Sub Voyage? Obviously going there first thing is one choice, but you can only do that once/day for one attraction. How about queueing up, say, 10 min. before Magic Morning ends, where you'll already be in the park at "opening"? What about other times for a second time through?

Any suggestions appreciated, and if this has already been discussed elsewhere please direct me to the info. Thanks!

1974 WDW
    2006 WDW
    2008 DLR
    2011 TDR

Re: Wait-reducing strategies for Finding Nemo ride

diet and exercise... oh wait you didn't say weight you said wait... nm.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

During meal times, parades can sometimes be shorter than other times.
      Later at night it can also get shorter.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

While its something you can't do yourself, but its an idea that they should have went with when they rebuilt the ride. They should have modified the spur line, make it into another load zone, then the double load zone lessens the time in half to load/unload, which results in a way shorter line.

Comment

Go with someone that needs special assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
            While its something you can't do yourself, but its an idea that they should have went with when they rebuilt the ride. They should have modified the spur line, make it into another load zone, then the double load zone lessens the time in half to load/unload, which results in a way shorter line.
            THAT IS AN OPERATIONAL NIGHTMARE

This is about the 5th thread about trying to wait in a shorter nemo line.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
            -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              That's what I was gonna suggest! I'm one of those ppl, and I can get on it in about 5 min. Ask aashee, he knows.

Comment

My suggestions:

-As was said, early in the morning
                -During a parade
                -During the fireworks
                -The last hour the park is open

The line isn't near as long as it use to be. Nowadays I don't think it's ever more than maybe 45 mins (except on really busy days). We've passed by there at different times and been surprised at how short the line was. It's just kind of random.

Comment

Handicap line does not mean immediate boarding. All group members must be able to navigate down the 9 step spiral staircase if you wish to board the subs. On busy days, that line can still be an hour. 6 people maximum in your group including the handicap person. Sometimes 1 or 2 over the max may be acceptable depending on CM.

MOO usually has no wait. If being used, 15 minutes max. wait time. MOO may also be used if claustrophobic, unable to walk down and up staircase, (or just want to enjoy the AC) .

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                  -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                    Handicap line does not mean immediate boarding. All group members must be able to navigate down the 9 step spiral staircase if you wish to board the subs. On busy days, that line can still be an hour. 6 people maximum in your group including the handicap person. Sometimes 1 or 2 over the max may be acceptable depending on CM.

MOO usually has no wait. If being used, 15 minutes max. wait time. MOO may also be used if claustrophobic, unable to walk down and up staircase, (or just want to enjoy the AC) .
                    While its true that you have to get down the staircase in the sub, I've never ever encountered an hour wait just for the handicap line. Handicapped ppl with wheelchairs and EVCs may have to wait that long due to the fact that the line is accessible to them, but if your assistance pass has a double arrow on it instead of the usual "handicapped" symbol, you can go in the exit and be on a sub in about 10 min. every time. Additionally, you get quick access to the MOO as well. The longest I've waited to board a sub is about 15 min.

Comment

ummm, magical mornings lets TONS of people in. The all run for two rides....nemo and peter pan. It wasn't long before peter pan was at it's normal wait time. I didn't go near nemo to see what the wait was, but a lot of people ran that way also and I heard lots of people saying that was their plan in line. I would go there first thing.

(magical mornings was not very magical last monday.....)

Comment

See if you can find a CM nice enough to give you a re-entry coupon for any ride (for up to 6 people). Yup, those work on Nemo.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                          I've used it 4 times and never waited over 10 minutes.

Comment

I've used it 4 times and never waited over 10 minutes.
                            They make the wait that low for the EXTREME handicap situations, Aashee.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Simple solution... don't stand in line... makes it shorter for people like me who will!
                              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X