Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Club 33 food question. Need advice!

Long time reader, first time poster looking for some help.

I have always gone to the club at lunch time, but this time we have dinner reservations.

However, we are going with a 2 year old, and also some of our folks are a bit more picky, and have more basic tastes in food.

Am I better off switching to the lunch buffet? Dinner is only what is on the menu, right? I am thinking lunch might be easier to accommodate everyone. Is there anything super different about dinner that I would hate to miss? Its an early dinner so we would be out well before Fantasmic...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Club 33 food question. Need advice!

The dinner menu used to be pretty different than the lunch menu. As far as service, we used to do somethings different like pouring water out of silver jugs instead of plastic bottles. There are some subtle differences.

I say go for dinner just because of the ambiance. As far as watching Fantasmic, there isnt a whole lot of good viewing areas from the balconies. In fact when they debuted Fantasmic, they moved a full size tree in front of the restruant which basically blocked the entire view. We used to go over above the French Market and sneak out on the balconies up there to get a clear view.
    ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

Comment

Thanks for the response.

I was mostly just curious about having kids and picky adults, and whether the lunch menu options are more accommodating than the dinner options?

Comment

Originally posted by Kradokk View Post
        Thanks for the response.

I was mostly just curious about having kids and picky adults, and whether the lunch menu options are more accommodating than the dinner options?
        All the food was pretty much on the 'different' side because its a french restruant. I dont think a picky eater will enjoy lunch more than dinner or vice versa. As far as kids, people generally were pretty easy going. Most of the people eating are not the actuall upity members, but people using a reservation so they were very understanding of kids. We used to get lots of kids, and it was never an issue. I just wouldnt let them run around uncontrolled!
        ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

Comment

When you go please get photos for us who cant go... If one of you could get a copy of the menu for dinner or something so we could get an idea of what would have been on it I would so owe you. I was going to take my husband when he got back from Iraq but the guy who could get us in backed out due to a family emergency. now he cant make reservations anymore. We totally understood but still would like to know what would have been for dinner.

Comment

I know this isn't lunch but here's a recent post on chow about lunch:

kevinEats: Club 33, Disneyland (Anaheim, CA) [3]

Also I heard that the best deal is to hit the Club for Sunday brunch, because you get the most variety and the most choice, would you guys agree?

Comment

Here is a link with the dinner menu:

http://www.disneylandclub33.com/Dinn...enu%20Page.htm
              sigpic

Comment

I love having lunch there because of the appetizer and dessert buffet. So much to choose from. (Which could help with the picky eater situation.) The entrees are amazing too. Yummy!!!!!!

Comment

Hey thank you for the link we are having fun taking a peek.

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                  Here is a link with the dinner menu:

http://www.disneylandclub33.com/Dinn...enu%20Page.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
                    Hey thank you for the link we are having fun taking a peek.
                    Check out the lunch one too, with photos. Oh my gosh, I am starving now! ha! It's so amazing. I had the pan roast chicken and truffled macaroni and cheese.

Comment

Yep I need to find a way to get us in someday. The food looks so good Its just nice to see so much care put into things. I think The pork chop sounds good but my husband... I'm not sure what he would go for. We will finish looking at photos when he gets home from work so he can pick . We lost a friend he worked with so its a good distraction to play what if. Once again thanks for the link.

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                      Check out the lunch one too, with photos. Oh my gosh, I am starving now! ha! It's so amazing. I had the pan roast chicken and truffled macaroni and cheese.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X