This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Hatbox Ghost might return!?

ive heard/seen pictures of that marvelous creation of a AA. Where exactly will he be placed in the HM for the 40th!? Will it be the same one or a updated one?

Re: Hatbox Ghost might return!?

I haven't heard that he would be returning... where did you get wind of this from?

Would be really cool if he did! It would make a lot of people on here very happy.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Sources please. Rumors are always fun, but until you have a source, they're only that.

-Frank

Comment

Two of the most knowledgeable HM experts on the net - GRD999 and HBG2 - seem to be strongly under the impression that the HBG will be returning. And there've certainly been a number of merchandise options featuring the character...so it's a possibility. But definitely no official announcements yet, or even anything from Al Lutz.

Comment

The attic is pretty full now, with the bride and all here wedding portraits, and the ghost at the piano. during the regular part of the year. I really don't know where they would fit it in.
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Haven't heard a thing about it.

Comment

Who is this Hatbox never hear of him?
              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

He's a ghost, just because you havn't seen him doesn't mean he hasn't been there the whole time.
                The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                -Walt Disney

Comment

I really hope he returns, and I get the feeling that he might for the 40th. They can't use the old one, because the original Hatbox Ghost is gone- the character, all the molds, are just gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                    Who is this Hatbox never hear of him?
                    You're kidding me!? Well then, you might want to read this thread (and the links in it)

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...t-fill-me.html

Comment

HBG is under the impression of a special 40th anniversary return.

The main reason is that Jason Surrell's sequel to the Haunted Mansion Magic to the Movies was delayed from a publishing date of October 08' to August 09', right when the 40th anniversary will be.

We are under the impression that something big is going to happen for the 40th and so the book is being held back for those changes to be made so it can be documented. The HBG is one of those possibilities.

Another reason, is the major surplus of HBG photos appearing in both the refurbished WDW and DL corridor of doors.

You decide.
                      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

From the lips of HBG2

Originally Posted by HBG2
                        "The return of HBG" is a three-legged stool.

1. Fits the Constance backstory like a glove.
                        2. HBG merch keeps rolling out.
                        3. I wish I could tell you this one.
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Providing the effect works, I'd love to see the HBG return. If they're just going to put in the original, unaltered, HBG, however, then no thanks. I'm sure if Disney does decide to go through with this, we'll get an updated version... yes, I"m sure...
                          Your Life is an occasion, so rise up to it.

Comment

when is the 40th?

Comment

Still never hear of him.
                              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X