X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of new 50th Photo Mosaics and lots of other photos from 9/4/05

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/782730

Wow, for Labor Day weekend, DCA was really quiet......

As for the Mosaics, here are the direct links...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/...34701649/Large

There are close ups too, just go back a few pictures..... :ap:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: A couple of new 50th Photo Mosaics and lots of other photos from 9/4/05

Thanks for the great pictures! I now have questions based on them, for anyone willing to answer.

1) Does anyone know when the new Pin Trading location is opening?

2) What on earth are the army men doing?

Comment

Hey, is that Muppets and Chicken Little Collouge new?

Comment

Look at the title of the thread and ask the question again :ap:
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thank you for sharing these fabulous pictures with us!

Comment

oops, i didn't read the title, i just clicked on the first thread that had blue bold letters!!!

Comment

Wow, i've never seen any characters out in the esplanade before, is this a new thing or what?

Comment

I wonder if the closing of the Downtown Disney Monorail Station ticket booth closing has anything to do with the rumored monorail refurbishment and new Tomorrowland station...

Comment

Those army men in the esplanade are a desperate attempt to advertise Block Party Bash for DCA...:sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
                    Those army men in the esplanade are a desperate attempt to advertise Block Party Bash for DCA...:sleep:
                    *sigh*

And it doesn't seem to be working. Those pictures of the paths at DCA looked pitifully empty.

Thanks for the pics though, darkbeer, I get a kick out of your photography. I noticed Chicken Little posed with your plushies :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183
                      Hey, is that Muppets and Chicken Little Collouge new?
                      Well, they've been there at least a couple weeks.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics. Thanks for posting them.

What's the deal with the stuffed animals?
                        "George Bush... is only for now."
                        Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

i noticed those mosaics on friday but i thought i had just neglected to notice them before. Thank you for letting me know im not blind or crazy

-Lauryn

Comment

My Girlfriend is part of the "Red Hatters", and "Violet" is part of the chapter she is in. Each Member gets her for 2 weeks and needs to take her out and about and show her a good time. The photos (We were at USH today) document her visit with the chapter member....

http://www.redhatsociety.com/
                            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

dca was not quiet. It had quite a crowd when I went there. DL wasn't that busy. Indy was only at a 40 minute wayr and POTC & mansion was at 10 min. I was very surprised at the lack of crowd that I was expecting at DL and that was not there. On the other hand I was just as suprised at how many people were in DCA when I thought it would be practically empty. I don't know what time you hit DCA to get empty shots, but we ran into a crowd. The hollywood backlot was packed. there were lines to get food and all teh tables inside were taken when we ate. Half the tables outside were taken. Maybe I will take some crowd shots next time I go....LOL...well, i guess I did get one....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X