Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Disneyland Resort Attendance not affected by Economy Crisis...............

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 2008 Disneyland Resort Attendance not affected by Economy Crisis...............

Disneyland Attendance for 2008 Looks to project to 15.3 Millions plus and increase from last year............

Re: 2008 Disneyland Resort Attendance not affected by Economy Crisis...............

Source?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: 2008 Disneyland Resort Attendance not affected by Economy Crisis...............

this claim was interesting so I did some digging and I found some evidence to DCAfanatics claim. however, from what I am reading this is actually for EuroDisney not the statewide parks. Ill let the smart people of micechat dissect.
      http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/euro-disney-sca-announces-net/story.aspx?guid={81E32576-4F46-4AF0-8F48-E49B2EE808D6}&dist=hppr
      Last edited by DLcastmbr; 10-29-2008, 01:21 PM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Well, it helps when for many attendees, it doesn't cost much to enter. Matter of fact, for these folks it makes more sense to go to DL than spend money going out to movies, plays, dinner, shopping,...

Comment

I think people become more enticed by the package deals, being easier to afford than individual days. Then they buy food, souvenirs, clothes, the usual.

From what I can tell it doesn't look affected by the economy at all.

-Frank

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
              Well, it helps when for many attendees, it doesn't cost much to enter. Matter of fact, for these folks it makes more sense to go to DL than spend money going out to movies, plays, dinner, shopping,...
              Yeah i spent a lot on my AP but that really didn't matter 2 me, It's Disneyland! And with gas going down, it's cheaper 2 drive,
              I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
              1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X