Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Attraction at Tommorrow Land Has gotta go...............

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What Attraction at Tommorrow Land Has gotta go...............

Tommorrow land is My Favorite Land in DL but what attraction has gotta go...................
    Last edited by DCAfanatic; 10-30-2008, 07:20 PM.

Re: What Attraction at Tommorrow Land Has gotta go...............

Only Space Mountain needs to stay, everything else can go.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
      Only Space Mountain needs to stay, everything else can go.
      I would also keep Buzz but put it somewhere else, Tomorrowland is the wrong place for it.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Innoventions. No doubt about it. Star Tours could use some updating, but removing it from the park, I would definitely say no.

Buzz is a fun ride, and the only thing they need to do to the Astro rockets is put them back up top the people mover track. Might as well bring that back online while your at it.
        Class of 2005...

Comment

Honey I shrunk the audience and I wouldn't mind if Buzz went with the Zylinsky family

Comment

Autopia, Innoventions and HISTA. Heck, I cannot pick just one!

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Only Space Mountain, Buzz and Star Tours (with updates of course) can stay the rest has to go.
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

HISTA, Autopia, and Innoventions have to go.
                MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

IzzyInWonderland Wrote:

Autopia, Innoventions and HISTA. Heck, I cannot pick just one!
                  HISTA has to go. Autopia cars just need to run on electricity. Come on it's the future and still gas cars.
                  "You are watching FOX"

Comment

If it was up to me....HISTA would be outta there.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Honey I shrunk the audience.

Good show but I think its got to go
                      "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

I like the big rolling water rock. I suppose Star Tours and Space Mountain can stay as well. Everything else, GONE.

Comment

If it was up to me:

HISTA, Innoventions, update Autopia, retheme BLAB with a more futuristic theme- and that is pretty much it.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Innoventions then HISTA.

BLAB is kinda cute - but out of place. Move it to DCA or something.

Autopia needs an electric update with more futuristic vehicles. (remember...TOMORROWLAND)

Star Tours obviously needs new material - but is still good.

After the too-cute Nemo overlay wears off, update the subs. Or at least change them. A Nautilus look would work and still be more futuristic than Nemo.

Space Mountain is just fine as-is, although I miss the Dick Dale soundtrack. DUMP THE ROCKIT MOUNTAIN - ewwww.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

BLAB. I'm not into video games. Even glorified attraction-type video games. Bring back Circlevision with a space theme.....like the new Griffith Park planetarium show.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X