This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disneyland Crime

I am sure there has been the usual cases of petty theft at Disney, but does anyone know of any ridiculous crimes that have taken place at disneyland?

For instance, maybe a drunken streaker climbing up Sleeping Beauty's castle during the firework show, or a man peeing in the water of Splash mountain.
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Disneyland Crime

Crime?..................... Ha!!

I'll tell you about crime.

Come to the hub on Sundays....12 noon....and look at all the MC gang members!

Now that's a crime.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I've heard a few stories of a guest stabbing another guest, like, back in the 60's or something.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Must...resist...DCA jokes...

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          Must...resist...DCA jokes...
          Must...resist....Pressler Grand theft....jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
            I've heard a few stories of a guest stabbing another guest, like, back in the 60's or something.
            This happened at least one time back in the 80s, I think. It was either gang related or it might have been two guys fighting over a woman. I forget the details. I believe it took place outside between where the BLAB fastpasses are now, and the overflow Star Tours queue is.

Comment

Spitting on people from the skyway.

Comment

People used to throw garbage, food, etc. out of the peoplemovers. I heard that is one of the reasons they closed them....
                :captain:

Comment

A guy was arrested leaving the park a couple of weeks ago by the Anaheim PD. Something about a felony warrant (drugs, I think). Over the years there have been some random acts of violence in the parks and the parking lots. One thing I remember (but I can't remember when) is a child was shot while riding the train, in that instance the gun was fired from outside the park and the bullet just happened to hit the little boy. I think there might have been a kidnapping from the parking lot at one point too, but it wasn't a stranger kidnapping, the parties were known to one another. Other than that I think a lot of what happens at Disneyland is the stuff you might find anywhere large crowds gather. The occasional fight, shoplifting, etc.

Comment

Oh! This is a funny one....

One time, my brother told me that you can't do drugs in Disneyland (obviously) but some dude got high on weed, I think it was, and they put him in the Mickey jail! Hehe.. I guess they have some little place or something. Probably put the people there until the cops can get there.
                    :captain:

Comment

My fave happened almost 40 years ago when a bunch of hippies decided to claim tom Sawyer island forcing the Anaheim police and Orange County sheriff departments to storm the park in order to retake the island. Yes, this actually happened. Try a web search for details...
                      First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                      First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                      BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                        My fave happened almost 40 years ago when a bunch of hippies decided to claim tom Sawyer island forcing the Anaheim police and Orange County sheriff departments to storm the park in order to retake the island. Yes, this actually happened. Try a web search for details...
                        one of the funniest things ive ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt_101 View Post

One time, my brother told me that you can't do drugs in Disneyland ...
                          Yeah, right! My son and I have smelled people smoking pot on Mr Toad more than twice! ha!

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                            Godd thing Mike Carona wasn't in charge then. The hippies may have actually been succesful.

Just kiddin folks. Sorry for the off-topic!

Comment

Most people know about the guy who brought the .22 into the park and shot at the dueling ghosts in HM and at the Grand Canyon diorama. Bullet holes are still there. Not sure on the specifics, but it happened either in the late 60's or in the 70's. I don't think they found him.
                              "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X