X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasmic Question

Hello!

I'm still a rookie at DL (have only been there 3 times) and I've never seen Fantasmic. Is the only way to really see it to sit for 2 or 3 hours beforehand? I was getting confused by some other posts. And is there a best place to watch the Remember Dreams Come True fireworks? We're going in October.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Fantasmic Question

Fireworks must be seen from the hub, so I have been told. You do have to camp out in advance for these seats. But keep in mind the fireworks are only being shown Friday and Saturday nights in the off-season.

As for Fantasmic, normally the best strategy is to watch the second Fantasmic at 10:30 as you don't have to wait as long for good seats. But in the off season, it is only being shown Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. Basically, you cannot do both in one night. When we go in a few weeks, we are doing Fantasmic on Sunday and then coming back on Friday to see the fireworks.

The best way to see Fantasmic is to do the reserved seating. For around $50 bucks a person, you get reserved seats either by the ROA or in the Disney Gallery (make sure you are specific about where you want to sit) and a dessert buffet during the show. You don't have to wait around for seats that way.

I would just keep checking in over the next few weeks- tomorrow is the start of the off season and no one really knows what attendance will be like. I imagine you will still have to wait around for good seats to both shows, but I am thinking that an hour beforehand will be sufficient.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

The Gallery is my absolute favorite place to watch Fantasmic! It's a great view, great atmosphere, and a very laid-back experience. I've seen F! from lots and lots of different places, and this will always be my favorite...
      Honor those who fall under the sword.
      But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

for the 10:30 showing I usually go over to the haunted mansion to watch it.Its nice and empty.Not the best view in the house but you can see all the action
        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

hello!!! it is actually POSSIBLE to watch Remember and then Fantasmic. I know it's possible because I've done it beforE! haha it's not easy though. IMMEDIATELY after the fireworks u might snake your way through the crowd to the entrace of Frontierland and head ureself to the Rivers of America. Once u get closer, the crowd will stop because crowd control has to get the previous audience out. During this pause in movement, do your best to snake through to the front of the waiting group. When they release the group head towards the center of the river. There you wil most likely see a rectangular area with no one inside the area roped off by white ropes. In a few minutes, the Fantasmic crowd control will open it up and when they do just do your bes to get in and have a seat! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR VENTURE!
          Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
          [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Hello!!!! I never said it would not be possible either!

Originally posted by dramaqueen
            As for Fantasmic, normally the best strategy is to watch the second Fantasmic at 10:30 as you don't have to wait as long for good seats. But in the off season, it is only being shown Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. Basically, you cannot do both in one night.

But there is not 10:30 show in the off season, which starts tomorrow

So to get good seats for both shows (and the OP has seen neither show) you cannot do them both in the off season in one night.
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
              Hello!!!! I never said it would not be possible either!

But there is not 10:30 show in the off season, which starts tomorrow

So to get good seats for both shows (and the OP has seen neither show) you cannot do them both in the off season in one night.
              You are sadly correct. There is no way to see both shows on the same night from a good spot. You'll have to wait for Holiday Hours to try that one again.

Comment

For your first time seeing Fantasmic, I really recommend being in the center. What we've done is dine at The French Market and when we start seeing people (lots of people) sitting in front of the Rivers, then we join them. That can be a 90 minute wait. Then after the show, run on to Pirates! When you exit the attraction, the crowds from Fantasmic will have died down.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's help!

Comment

If you have to choose between Fantasmic and Remember in the hub. I would go with Remember in the hub, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjbhs
                      If you have to choose between Fantasmic and Remember in the hub. I would go with Remember in the hub, but that's just me.
                      They are both really good and I would try to do both. But if I had to choose, I would choose Fantasmic.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X