This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rock around the park

The first annual rockabilly/psychobilly day is coming up on Nov 15th, and I was wondering if anyone here in micechat land is planning on going.

In case you haven't heard about it, here is their myspace link: MySpace.com - Rock Around The Park ™ - 36 - Male - ANAHEIM, California - www.myspace.com/rockaroundthepark
    Check out my Disney pix at: http://picasaweb.google.com/westsidejuggalette

Re: Rock around the park

Looks like lots of fun! Sorry I won't be there but I hope you get pictures to share!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I'll be there!!
      but only out of coincidence....

:]

I didn't even know they had a day for this :]

Comment

Interesting....but I can't attend. I am already going to Bats Day, then I have a Carrie Underwood concert that day.
        :captain:

Comment

Shut up! Too bad Im not going till the 23d!.....maybe I can go early. Hell yeah!
          *** Disney Pinapple Princess ***:ap: Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***

Originally posted by techskip
          Disney Dorks of the world unite!

Comment

Me, I like the amazing sandstone formation on the Jungle Cruise. Most people tend to take it for granite. You know there's a lot of layers in that joke and personally I think it brings me down to earth. So not to soil a reputation, but that joke rocks.
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I think we will be going sounds like fun. anyone else planning on going????
              Last edited by disneylandkitty; 11-14-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

passes aren't good today maybe next year

Comment

Darnit! I'm going to a baby shower today. Oh well, I'll have to wait until next time.

Comment

There really wasn't a very good turn out for this at all! :[

Comment

Originally posted by AshleyJaded View Post
                      There really wasn't a very good turn out for this at all! :[
                      I think some of that had to do with rather poor air quality. I know Tink and I considered taking the kids this morning but then saw the "Unhealthy" warnings all over the news and chose not to. Also I didn't see a lot of advertisement about this. I'm not "in the crowd" but I asked several friends about it and all I got were blank stares. I know Red Shirt and Bat's both have unofficial clubs associated with it! Meaning whole clubs turn out for a good time.
                      "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

by looking at the pictures on myspace it was a huge sucess not everyone could fit in the picture. I wish i went. way more people for a first time event. i'll def be there next year!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X