Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What classic character should get a Disneyland ride in their honor?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What classic character should get a Disneyland ride in their honor?

Okay, everyone here probably knows by now that I like to create threads revolving around classic and rare disneyland characters so if you had the choice, what Classic or Rare Disney character would you theme a Disneyland ride off of?

I would like to theme a rollercoaster around Darkwing Duck. But I wonder what land I would put it in. Probably either toon Town, Tomorrowland, or Fantasyland. I think it would also be cool to have a gentle dark ride in Fantasyland, Toon Town, or Critter Country based on Duck Tales.

Re: What classic character should get a Disneyland ride in their honor?

A ride dedicated to Hop Low, the little mushroom from Fantasia. Love that sequence! IT would have to be a kiddie ride and be somewhere in Fantasyland.

There could also be a darkride for Peg Leg Pete. Kinda like Mr. Toads, but for Peg Leg.

Comment

I was thinking too, maybe there can be Goofy's Wild Ride instead. But that may be a bit cheesy.

Comment

The Little Mermaid. It could be like Peter Pan with the ships except maybe you're "swimming" on the backs of dolphins "underwater".
        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

This is a no-brainer. Mickey Mouse. Bring Mickey's Philharmagic to Toontown.
          Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by robotpirates
            The Little Mermaid. It could be like Peter Pan with the ships except maybe you're "swimming" on the backs of dolphins "underwater".
            Aren't imagineers already in talks about a little Mermaid ride or something? I have heard reports on mice chat.

I think it would be cool to have a tale spin ride to. It can be a hanging rollercoaster ride with plane vehicles in Adventureland

Comment

A dark ride based on Bambi...really...it would work except leave the part out where his mother dies! Along the lines of Winnie the Pooh but better!
              "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
              - Skipper Mike

Comment

defintly Mickey Freakin Mouse.
                :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

A "Great Movie Ride", but with cartoons. Steamboat Willie - CGI Animation
                  Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

Comment

What about a Robin Hood ride?

Comment

I just realised, there is no real ride with mickey..

Comment

A non-3-D muppits dark ride!
                        Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

Comment

Or maybe a Rescuers Down Under ride, where you take over for Jake, Bernard & Bianca, and you ride Wilbur, Marihootae, or that dragon fly character and you have to save Cody and Penny. You would have to save them from Medusa, McLeach, and his Lizard Joanna.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkersmell
                            A dark ride based on Bambi...really...it would work except leave the part out where his mother dies! Along the lines of Winnie the Pooh but better!
                            *gasp*

That's IT!

Remove all of the Winne the Pooh bs, and put in a Bambi ride in place!

You are a genius.

Hmm, I like everybody's answers so far. Personally, I'd really love it if there was a Sleeping Beauty of Beauty and the Beast dark ride.

Comment

"Beauty and the Beast" needs a castle...
                              Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X