Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Photo Update from Monday, November 3rd - Halloween removal and more

Darkbeer : photos : Disneyland Resort - 11/3/08- powered by SmugMug

Still a lot of Halloween stuff up, but some removal and the water starts to be pumped out of the Paradise Pier Lagoon....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Photo Update from Monday, November 3rd - Halloween removal and more

Thanks for the update pictures! They really don't waste time taking all the Halloween decoration away. I wonder what they will find once all the water is taken out!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Will the signage at the bus center, Mickey&Friends tram stop, Downtown Disney, etc. be changed to something generic for a few weeks until the Holidays begin November 21? Or will it switch over to the Holiday stuff immediately?

Comment

There were new Guides to the Magic today, and are designed for today through November 20th. Of course, Christmas Maps will be released on November 21st.

As for the ads, Disney is expecting LARGE crowds this weekend, so I do expect some "generic" stuff on the "posters" and flags for the weekend to last through the 20th.

Comment

Darkbeer Wrote:

There were new Guides to the Magic today, and are designed for today through November 20th. Of course, Christmas Maps will be released on November 21st.

As for the ads, Disney is expecting LARGE crowds this weekend, so I do expect some "generic" stuff on the "posters" and flags for the weekend to last through the 20th.
          So who's on the guide?
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

great update dark beer.

Comment

I'm so excited for this holiday season!!!

I'm glad I will be able to experience the true Small World and have a better appreciation for it then I did last year.

The snow will be amazing as long as they tweaked the castle. I bet they will have a ripple effect for the snow starting at the tree and going to the castle.
              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Great shots, as always. Nice to see the updates on what is going on, the last shots of some things, and the regular stuff, too. I tried to get that shot of Sorceror Mickey in front of Monsters Inc. just last week, but it was already too dark. Thanks for posting them all.
                sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
                Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                  Darkbeer Wrote:

So who's on the guide?
                  Disneyland - Jack Skelleton and Zero (Haunted Mansion Holiday)

DCA - Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Bo Peep and other Toy Story Mania! characters.

In both versions, the Promo Page (aka YoaMD) features HMH, Pixie Hollow, Blue Sky Cellar, HSM 3 and "Coming Soon" Holidays at DLR.

Comment

Great photos, David. Thanks for the update and news.

I Twittered the news (Twitter / DatelineDisney) and posted a couple shots (with credit) in the DCA Project Tracker

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Darkbeer Wrote:

Disneyland - Jack Skelleton and Zero (Haunted Mansion Holiday)

DCA - Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Bo Peep and other Toy Story Mania! characters.

In both versions, the Promo Page (aka YoaMD) features HMH, Pixie Hollow, Blue Sky Cellar, HSM 3 and "Coming Soon" Holidays at DLR.
                      Thanks David
                      Zero is on the map guide cool.
                      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

"CALIFORNIA" in Candy Corn - Gone.

Pumpkins above the Entrances - Gone.

Pumpkins on Main Street - Gone.

Big Mickey Pumpkin - Gone.

Banners - Gone.

Candy Corn Acres - Partially still there. Big Candy Corn in gone in DCA.

Villians - Gone.

The Halloween Statues along the tram route - Still there.

By the way, they added more snow to the castle.
                        Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 11-04-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the update

Really nice shots too.
                          Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                          trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                            By the way, they added more snow to the castle.
                            They also removed some, too. There was snow on some of the lower turrets on the 2nd that were removed on the 3rd. Odd...
                            "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Another great update. Especially like the IASW shots.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X