Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Burning Up: On Tour with the JONAS Brothers Book Release & Signing @ DCA

Walt Disney Parks & Resorts - Events, Product Releases & Promotions - Disneyland - <i>Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers</i> Book Release and Signing

If u love the Jonas Brothers, want there new book and want an autograph, go see them @ DCA. Check the link 4 details.
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

Re: Burning Up: On Tour with the JONAS Brothers Book Release &amp; Signing @ DCA

bummer i'll be out of town! i'm sure it would be a lot of work to go though and fight screaming tweens haha.
    Katie :love:

Comment

Re: Burning Up: On Tour with the JONAS Brothers Book Release &amp; Signing @ DCA

Yeah one of the CMs at PT Flea told us they were coming to the resort soon. She was afraid and said she'd bring ear plugs that day. Personally I'd just stay away from the parks that day

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
        Yeah one of the CMs at PT Flea told us they were coming to the resort soon. She was afraid and said she'd bring ear plugs that day. Personally I'd just stay away from the parks that day
        :lmao:

BTW I don't have anything against the JoBros, just thought that was funny...

Comment

This is a terrific publicity op for Disney, a great treat for their fans and has wonderful potential for eBay. Win-Win-Win all around.
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

now that's a very handsome pic of them and thank the heavens I won't be there on that day... not looking forward to insanely "fun" screaming young crowds.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X