Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DCA and Construction...............

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DCA and Construction...............

...........of the new atrractions coming to DCA which do you expect to get delays in construction......

Re: DCA and Construction...............

Something tells me Little Mermaid, likely because it is one of the most elaborate new attractions to come to DCA...

Comment

There really is no way to tell! The DCA Project Tracker is a great place to discuss this.

Comment

Considering that the Cars ride is an updated version of the Rocket Rods/Test Track concept. And considering that those ride both had major problems in the beginning, (problems never solved for the RR), if I had to make a guess......

A bientot.
        Remember
        What the dormouse said
        Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
          Something tells me Little Mermaid, likely because it is one of the most elaborate new attractions to come to DCA...
          Isn't it supposed to be based on the Omnimover system, though? That seems to be fairly conservative and reliable. And if some of the effects don't work exactly right, they could be saved for future enhancements.

Comment

I agree with Ralfrick, RSR will be a lot more complex to build both in terms of the structure and ride system, so it would be the most likely to have delays. Hopefully they'll gice themselves enough time so if anything is delayed we won't ever know about it because they'll still make the published openings.
            The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
            -Walt Disney

Comment

Little Mermaid may be more difficult for the fact that it is being built in an area that's already being used by DCA. RSR will be in the parking lot area so they'll have more freedom to work day and night. However I must agree RSR will be much more difficult to build.

Comment

They can wall of the LM area pretty easily, so I think they'll be able to do most things during the day, as long as it's not extremely loud.
                The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                -Walt Disney

Comment

The Redline is something that hasn't been done before, and it goes through areas that the public has access to. Those obstacles might create some delays.

Radiator Springs Racers could have delays too, for the reasons Ralfrick posted.
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Silly Symphony Swings.

Peeling that Orange is going to be a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                      Silly Symphony Swings.

:lol:
                      Out of the NIGHT....
                      When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
                      Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
                      ---------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                        Silly Symphony Swings.

Hope no one gets squirted in the eye... that much citrus has got to be a stinger!

:lmao:

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

They'd better be careful, that much sticky orange juice can sure attract the bee's.

Comment

Originally posted by ralfrick View Post
                            Considering that the Cars ride is an updated version of the Rocket Rods/Test Track concept. And considering that those ride both had major problems in the beginning, (problems never solved for the RR), if I had to make a guess......

A bientot.
                            I believe most of the problems with the ride system were solved in TDS's Journey to the Center of the Earth. RSR will be creating/using the 3rd Generation of the system. The only problems with it will likely come from the rumored high speed track switches, and any other new features they add.
                            Formerly kaliwolf.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X