Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Main Street

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Main Street

Hello,
    I was just curious do you guys know if they have or will put snow on main street like the castle? I think i saw a thread on here about that. Just wondering if anyone knew anything.

:]
    I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Re: Main Street

I've never been to the parks during the holiday season (tear!) but that would be awesome if they did.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
      I've never been to the parks during the holiday season (tear!) but that would be awesome if they did.
      Oh deer. i think that's the best time to go! I myself have never been there during Halloween :[ and im a big Halloween maniac. Hopefully next year ill be able to

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolboiedd View Post
        Hello,
        I was just curious do you guys know if they have or will put snow on main street like the castle?
        from the 10/3 press release
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
          from the 10/3 press release
          Thats what i thought
          THANKS FOR THE INFO!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X