X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Damage in SM queue

OK, this makes me sick.
    Sunday, 9/5, in the evening, I noticed MORE damage to the queue of SM.
    One fake blue door had been dislodged from it's place, two of the ceiling strips were gone, and one of the decals on the wall at the doorway going into the load area was damaged. The damage wasn't there in the morning.
    It's just disgusting.

Re: More Damage in SM queue

I just dont get people?? why the heck would they think that is fun or clever or cool or cute or whatever they are thinking?? sheesh I always wonder that when I see vandalism,ESPECIALLY at my beloved Disneyland!! ....I have some rose bushes growing outside my boutique and some jerkoffs think its really hilarious to break all the branches off....its not like they are picking the flowers, since there are none..thanks to them....and the worst part is...they are the official Disneyland Rose bushes!! At least they are blooming and pretty at my house....

Comment

City Hall.

Or, perhaps one of A.L's minions could take pictures and see how long it takes to fix.

Comment

I'm surprised, three posts and no one has yet called for the removal of the $99 AP because it brings in the poor riff-raff that would do things like this!

Comment

A whole 20 minutes!!
          This has been happening since SM opened, and $99 APs weren't entering the park (without a block out pass) until a week or so ago.

Some solutions:
          1. More security cameras, well hidden, of course.
          2. CMs posing as guests walking the queue.
          3. More guests taking pictures or video of vandalism-in-progress in the queue, then showing the first cast member they see in order to kick the offending parties out.

Comment

Originally posted by squinky
            I'm surprised, three posts and no one has yet called for the removal of the $99 AP because it brings in the poor riff-raff that would do things like this!

It's now the $119 AP ........ so the riff are less raffy .........
            "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
            - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Panda
              It's now the $119 AP ........ so the riff are less raffy .........
              ^ ^ ^
              What he said!
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Seriously... why don't they put a camera in that spot if it's as prone for vandalism. Catch them, kick them out, and send them the bill.

Comment

We need to have a micechat gang to watch the queue and if anyone does anything to it we will tie them up and make them go on IASW 400 times.That is justice right there
                  :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Some solutions:
                    1. More security cameras, well hidden, of course.
                    2. CMs posing as guests walking the queue.
                    3. More guests taking pictures or video of vandalism-in-progress in the queue, then showing the first cast member they see in order to kick the offending parties out.

Just to let you know, none of that would ever happen...all of that would cost more money than just replacing it. Also a lot of the damage is done by children.

Comment

This is a bummer. Even with security cameras, its likely there will still be some minimal damage. I would just say keep a good maintanance team. Also, constructing the que so its heavy duty and easily repairable may be a good start.

Why would anyone pay $56+ just to ruin such a magical place?

Comment

Some people just don't get it. DL is not magical to them. I know most of my friends think I'm crazy for having been 14+ times and wanting to go every chance I get. "The rides aren't that good...why don't you go somewhere else?" ...If only they knew what a special place DL is.

Comment

What really gets me is that people don't report it when they see someone doing it. I'm sorry, but when these people are carving initials, or ripping paint off or whatever someone didn't see them doing it.
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by painted windows
                            We need to have a micechat gang to watch the queue and if anyone does anything to it we will tie them up and make them go on IASW 400 times.That is justice right there

Everyone should be on the lookout for this type of assinine behavior. Maybe sit them in the middle of Main Street with a HUGE sign "VANDAL" around their necks.
                            -----------------------------------------------
                            DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Even though its not starwars related, it'd be kind of cool if there was storm troopers parading around Tomorrowland making sure things go smoothly...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X