Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Disneyland Was Closing Its Doors, Put Everything Up For Sale, What Would You Buy?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If Disneyland Was Closing Its Doors, Put Everything Up For Sale, What Would You Buy?

Yea I know, kinda a scary "what if" question but let's just have some fun with this one.

I'd love to own the giant floating mickey ghosts, I mean I just have to have them. I wish they would sell smaller versions in the stores for your home, your front yard, etc.

I have the pin of it but I really really want the actual giant floating mickey ghosts.

Looking in pictures at the ones used in DCA's Halloweentime parties I think they may be smaller than the WDW Main Street version. I'll take those cause if they are indeed smaller than they will be easier to manage... you know... "if" Disneyland was closing and was indeed selling everything.

Again I know it's a scary thought but we know it's not actually happening so let's just play "what if", okay.

The one featured here is the WDW version taken some years ago. LOVE IT! I have no pictures of the DCA versions but you know I'd take the giant halloween mickey pumpkin on Main Street if the ghosts were already sold. YOu know, if I had the money to purchase them.

If I was to purchase something smaller It would be a prop from the Haunted Mansion ride. It could be a raven, a spider used in the rooms, or an item from the attic. OH better yet the actual doom buggy!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X