Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fantasmic open Jan 1-4?? Please help!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic open Jan 1-4?? Please help!

Please, if any of you have any insider info as to whether they will be showing F! Jan 1-4 please post it. I go every year at Xmas or 1st week of January and I have always been able to see it.
    For some reason it's not showing up on DL calendar past Dec 31! I need to know so I can decide whether or not to postpone my trip. I gotta get my F! fix! It's the best!
    Thanks!

Re: Fantasmic open Jan 1-4?? Please help!

I will check when I get to the park today and I can get the schedule from the hub. I tried to access it here at home, and the page won't come up.

Comment

Yes it's scheduled... although last year on new years eve it got cancelled due to some hellacious winds, all 3 shows in fact. It'd be a coincidence if that happened again on the exact same day this year but the point is strange things do happen =P

Comment

99% sure it's scheduled. It's a little peculiar why it is not on the official calendar as of this minute.

Comment

Fantasmic! is scheduled to run every single day of the month of January.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the info! I appreciate it! Pattimelt, did you get a chance to check the schedule? Just wanted to be sure since it's not showing on the official DL website calendar.
            Thanks again!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X