Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Disneyland classic should come back next?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Which Disneyland classic should come back next?

Re: Which Disneyland classic should come back next?

I would like to see the Main Street Electrical Parade come back along with the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. I think everything else was gone before my first visit. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would be cool if Nemo ever got old.

Comment

I've often wondered why they never constructed another Cascade Peak. There is plenty of space and it wouldn't infringe on another "Disney store shop" at DL.

Comment

My picks:

Tahitian Terrace & Polynesian Revue (One of the things I never saw the first time)
        Adventure Through Inner Space (Would love to see what they could do with this with todays technology)
        The Main Street Electrical Parade
        The Country Bear Jamboree

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

People Mover or Mr. Lincoln.
          PM is a great way to relax, same with Lincoln. The Pirate rock would be cool but I rather use the space for a new ride. Country Bear Jamboree should be put in DCA or in Critter country if they can. I think we should try to move on from the past rides like little mermaid, cars, toys story are new rides but all all cool idea's and i think we should continue moving forward not looking back all the time.
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
            I wondered which of the following classics posters would most want to see returned to Disneyland next and in what order?
            Captain Hook's Pirate Ship and Skull Rock.....YES....Highest Priority!

Swiss Family Treehouse.......YES....High Priority.

Cascade Falls....................................YES....High Priority.

Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue...........YES....Medium Priority.

Tahitian Terrace & Polynesian Revue...............YES....Highest Priority!

PeopleMover..................................YES!......Highes t Priority!

Rocket Jets up high......................YES...........High Priority.

Adventure Through Inner Space.......No thanks.

Skyway.....................................YES!.......Hi ghest Priority!

Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln..........YES.....High Priority.

20,000 Leagues Walkthrough (ala Paris).......YES.....Medium Priority.

The Country Bear Jamboree................YES......Low Priority.

Tom Sawyer Island....................YES.......Medium Priority.

Flying Saucers...........................YES........Low Priority.

The Main Street Electrical Parade.......YES........High Priority.

Motor Boat Cruise...........................YES......Medium Priority.

American Egg House......................YES.........High Priority.

Carousel of Progress......................YES.........High Priority.
            Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

I'd love to see The Electrical Parade back at Disneyland, a new Cascade Peak, and a new version of (gulp) Rocket Rods. It was such a fun ride, but needed a bigger budget to really shine.

Comment

A worthy thread Merlin...

Although all of the attractions on your list are worthy, some would be impractical to bring back and I think that one must focus on attractions that now remain empty or shadows of their former selves...

With that criteria, a few attractions spring to attention. Although I loved the Tahitian Terrace & Polynesian Revue and would love to experience it again, I think Tomorrowland needs the most help at present. To that, I vote for the PeopleMover. A quiet respite from the chaos below.
                Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

>>Motor Boat Cruise...........................YES......Medium Priority.
                  American Egg House......................YES.........High Priority.
                  Carousel of Progress......................YES.........High Priority.<<

Yeah, I'll take those too - - and CircleVision 360 as well.

Also Villains Shop, Big Thunder Ranch BBQ, Plaza Pavillion, Carnation ICe Cream Parlor, Carnation Plaza Gardens and Disney Gallery.

Comment

Technically, the Flying Saucers are coming back, except in Carsland in DCA.
                    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

My votes are for the following, with those I feel very strongly about in bold:

Swiss Family Treehouse
                      Cascade Falls
                      Tahitian Terrace & Polynesian Revue
                      PeopleMover
                      Rocket Jets up high
                      Adventure Through Inner Space
                      Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
                      The Country Bear Jamboree
                      Tom Sawyer Island

Comment

My highest priority would definitely have to be the PeopleMover. There's just something missing in Tomorrowland with-out it.

Originally posted by Indiana Jeff View Post
                        I've often wondered why they never constructed another Cascade Peak. There is plenty of space and it wouldn't infringe on another "Disney store shop" at DL.
                        One word... Money!

Comment

These would be my things that I would really want done of this list, it's a kind of sad list to see I must say. I would focus on things that could be brought back easily and where the spaces are underutilized right now. Overall, I'd prefer that the things that come back are somewhat new versions though. I wouldn't mind others, but for me these are the priorities.

Cascade Falls (I would prefer something like it became part of a new FL attraction)
                          Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue
                          Tahitian Terrace & Polynesian Revue
                          PeopleMover
                          Rocket Jets up high
                          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                          -Walt Disney

Comment

I want the bears to come back out of the cave! That's all I care about. Everything else on the list takes the side road less traveled.

Comment

Captain Hook's Pirate Ship and Skull Rock - Yes please, this would be awesome!
                              Swiss Family Treehouse - Mehh, don't really care what theme the treehouse has.
                              Cascade Falls- Whats this?
                              Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe Revue - Sorry but nobody beats the Billies!
                              Tahitian Terrace & Polynesian Revue - Sounds neat but I'll pass.
                              PeopleMover - Either this, a better version of Rocket Rods or something brand spankin new and fabulous!
                              Rocket Jets up high - Absolutely.
                              Adventure Through Inner Space - I would LOVE to see this make a comeback.
                              Skyway - I really can't picture the Skyway in Fantasyland anymore.
                              Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln - Seen it, enjoyed it but its not high on my list.
                              20,000 Leagues Walkthrough (ala Paris) - Never got to experience this so it might be cool.
                              The Country Bear Jamboree - I really miss those bears and that theater.
                              Tom Sawyer Island - Return to original TSI ASAP!!
                              Flying Saucers - Don't think these would be beneficial.
                              The Main Street Electrical Parade - I heart this parade and would love to see it return someday.

Facebook me!
                              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X