This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat

Does anyone know what rides and food location will be open for the Halloween treat. If I missed a previous thread about it sorry. I have 5 kids and its hard to get on line most of the time.

Thanks again!!!
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat

Here's some info...

http://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/show...3&postcount=22
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Speaking of Halloween...

Does anyone know if they're doing the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay to HM this year?

Perhaps they could try something new and set it up to help promote Tim Burton's new movie... The Corpse Bride. :ap:
      SHARK_HUGGER- I'll stop eating fish when sharks do.
      What the Media Doesn't Report (#17):
      "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
      - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Comment

Originally posted by shark_hugger
        Perhaps they could try something new and set it up to help promote Tim Burton's new movie... The Corpse Bride. :ap:
        I'm sure Warner Brothers Pictures would greatly appreciate it...
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Oh, HA HA! I didn't know what studio owned the rights.

What about Nightmare? That wasn't a Disney produced flick was it? :ap:
          SHARK_HUGGER- I'll stop eating fish when sharks do.
          What the Media Doesn't Report (#17):
          "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
          - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Comment

Yes! WB is of course promoting the film "from the creator of The Nightmare Before Christmas", Tim Burton has a long history w/ the studio as well as Disney.
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X