Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Carnation Gardens suggestion

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnation Gardens suggestion

One of the areas that seem a bit run down right now is the Carnation Gardens area. Although it is still used for some group performances, basically it is not used as much as it once was.

I have a suggestion for an improvement. One of the big draws for WDW is Cinderella's Royal Table. Being able to dine in the Castle with Princesses attending, makes it THE most popular character breakfast at WDW.

We all know that Disneyland's Castle was not built with a restaurant in it. I believe that you could build an annex to the Castle for a restaurant in the Carnation Gardens area. It would have the same Castle theming, but with many trees around it to soften the transition to Fronteirland.

Then Disneyland could have the same opportunity for aspiring Princesses to dine in the Castle with their favorite characters.

What do you think?
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Re: Carnation Gardens suggestion

What I wanna know is this.... why didn't I come up with that idea? It's a great idea!

On the other hand, as a lover of swing dancing, I cringe at the prospect of losing the dance floor that's been there so long.

But still, great idea!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I am sentamental about the area too. But I believe in progress. I think that the dance floor could be moved to a new location such as between the Coke corner and Adventureland, that area is really not well served for pin collecting. It might be a good spot. Or just move it to an area were the Motor boats were. There are places several places in DL where you could fit a dance floor.
      Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

It's a great idea but would have to be done quite delicately so as to not upset Disneyland purist.........

:bow:
        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

I've always thpught Cinderella's Royal Table at WDW is an immersive winner within the realm of fantasy. Annexing additional land as you have suggested would be putting it to far better use than it is now! It might also be possible to have a dining area beneath the castle - along with a fire breathing dragon in a dungeon, like that of another Disney park.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Great idea, but in the shorter term and more budget-conscious immediate future, I'd just be happy to see some semblance of the former ice cream stand. The length of time people will wait for overpriced ice cream on Main Street never fails to amaze me so I see no problem with adding another location to sell same.
            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Ride warrior: actually, without causing any damage to the castle itself, they could put in an annexed area for the royal table (though it'd have to be Aurora's royal table, LOL), and underneath THAT could be the dragon cave, with the entrance so designed as to give the impression it's under the castle.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X