This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Collect DCA Maps

I don't know if anyone have sayed this yet, but i have been starting to collect Disney California Adventure Maps, because a soon as the park changes the map will too (Maybe the name too).It is fun hobby to do while you are there.
    Remember
    DREAMS
    Come True!

sigpic

Re: Collect DCA Maps

I love to get all the Disneyland and DCA Maps because it's fun to sit and study the maps and you are tight. Every time something is added or changed, the maps have to change as well. I have been doing this for years so I have quite a collections of the small guide book maps and also the big wall maps of Disneyland, DCA, Tokyo Disneyland and Paris Disneyland.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Yup. I was even entertained when they finally changed the 'Dinosaur Jack's Sunglass Shack' from purple to green on the map some years back. The Midway Mania looks great on the map. Can't wait to see if they do a new design for when the Fun Wheel opens or some photoshopping magic.
      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Yeah, I collect maps from both parks every time I go.
        ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X