This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Tree lighting

i dont know if its been shown, but just found this on youtube shows the whole tree and castle lighting, i cant wait to see it myself this december!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obje...mbed></object>
    I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Re: Tree lighting

That is soooo kewl!!! Do they do that every night?

Comment

Twice, actually.....once at 5:30pm and again at 7:30pm. All the lights also turn on again at the final blast of pyro at the end of Believe.
      "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Very beautiful. It looks absoluetly gorgeous.
        sigpic
        Home away from Home.

Comment

major chills!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

You know . . . I was about to watch it and was about 5 seconds in and I stopped it. I couldn't watch the video. I want to experience the magic rather than watch a video. I do thank you for posting it and giving me an opportunity though.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Mouse View Post
              You know . . . I was about to watch it and was about 5 seconds in and I stopped it. I couldn't watch the video. I want to experience the magic rather than watch a video. I do thank you for posting it and giving me an opportunity though.

thats true!,
              i watched but to me even though i get the chills when i see stuff on youtube the feeling is even greater to see it for yourself.
              I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Comment

Beautiful! Yay, Imagineers!!!! :clap: I can't wait to see it!

Comment

It's so cool. I like how the star on top of the Christmas Tree has a strobe in it that goes off right at a certain note towards the beginning. Major details there! The Castle and garlands' strobes all go off also on certain notes at the beginning. So awesome!

Comment

Lovely. But I still wanna know: Did they continue the LEDs to the backside of the castle this year or, like a white trash family christmas, did they only decorate the presentation side?

Comment

Here's another video that was posted last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=3IllQtxE5rI

Comment

Originally posted by dougeebear View Post
                        Lovely. But I still wanna know: Did they continue the LEDs to the backside of the castle this year or, like a white trash family christmas, did they only decorate the presentation side?
                        They do have more lights and icicles on the back of the Castle this year. It's about 50% less LED lights, but still looks much better than last year where there was a abrupt end of the lights. Also, the icicles on the backside are only on a few of the bigger turrets, mainly. It is not as much as the front. But still looks better..

Comment

I love it! It gave me chills, made me smile, and just feel good. Way to go Disney...you have done it again.
                          It's just amazing what they can do with a few lights. Beautiful.
                          So does it snow while that is going on now instead of at the end of Belive in Holiday Magic? Or does this happen first and then the fireworks?
                          Wow...I've been gone a long time...but I'm glad to be back!!

Comment

Originally posted by sassy*tink View Post
                            So does it snow while that is going on now instead of at the end of Belive in Holiday Magic? Or does this happen first and then the fireworks?
                            It happens during this & the fireworks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X