This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough Opening Day

According to the Dateline Disney Twitter, the line for the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough is currently stretched all the way to the Hub, & is moving slowly:

Last edited by Luke Manning; 11-26-2008, 06:01 PM.

Re: Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough Opening Day

That's awesome! Who knew the walk-thru would ever have a queue? It's nice to see these types of "labor of love" projects take place.

Comment

How wonderful. I've been thinking about it since 5. I can't look at any pictures of it yet though because I want to be suprised when I see it in December

Do you think the line is going to be like that for a while???
      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

I would love to see it but I may have to wait until it dies down a little to see it when I go next time. May be going to Disneyland this Sat for a little bit not a all day thing.

Comment

Thanks! I was thinking about going tonight, but I am tired.

I was going to go tomorrow at about 11am before I have to go to my uncle's house for dinner, but with those lines I think I'll get there at rope-drop!

Comment

Actually the queue is not quite to the hub. I posted a photo link in the Dateline Disneyland Twitter, but due to character limitations, it's hard to explain just where the line is via a Twitter post.

Currently, the quue is snaking around the Castle moat pathway and goes across the brown wooden footbridge and then curves and goes over the white footbridge. Right now the queue has gotten a little shorter and isn't going over the white fotbridge anymore. I suspect once the AP locals get their fill the lines will largely subside for the rest of the evening. It already feels like the opening hour rush is dropping off.

We've been in line for about 15 minutes and the line is moving faster than it previously seemed. We're already nearing the Once Upon a Time Shoppe moat-side entrance.

I'll keep you all posted....

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Just posted on the Dateline Disneyland Twitter:

Imagineers Tony Baxter and Chris Merritt just walked past the Walkthrough queue, saying hi to those who recognize them.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post

And I was thinking about going tonight... :bang:

Glad to hear the wonderful news! It's about time.

Comment

The inside of the Castle is narrow, hot and muggy, so if you're claustophobic, you might want to consider the alternate experience.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I remember the first time I walked through it, my friends and I stumbled upon it while making our way to Frontierland from the Rocket Rods... Wonder how long it'll be before it's something you simply come across and say "hey, what's in here?"

Comment

Not sure what happened, but they shut it down somewhere around 5:15 or so when I was there. Maybe they had to clean something up. It was open by 5:45 again, but I had to take off. I'll have to wait for a nice, non crowded week day.

The IASW line doubled back in the handicapped area almost to the Matterhorn. It's going to be crazy busy this weekend. And we're going on Sunday with my sister. :bang:

Comment

The Accessible Experience room features the CGI Walkthrough recreation from the Sleeping Beauty DVD on a hi-def TV.

Comment

I can't wait for this, one of the top highlights of my December Disneyland trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
                            Not sure what happened, but they shut it down somewhere around 5:15 or so when I was there. Maybe they had to clean something up. It was open by 5:45 again, but I had to take off. I'll have to wait for a nice, non crowded week day.
                            Maybe because of Wintertime Enchantment... it takes place at 5:30. Act 1 anyways.

Comment

How many acts are there're anyhow?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X