This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall crowds predictions

Well...not sure this is a thread yet...let's predict this fall's crowds. I hope it's less crowded then it was during summer. It should be. The pictures made it look very congested this summer!

Re: Fall crowds predictions

well.. judging from today, i'll definitely say that you'll have a REALLY nice time in the park. It's not desolate so you won't feel like everything is empt, but there will just the right amount of people to make it feel very inviting. Having people in the park definitely gives the park some atmosphere. You don't want the park to be COMPLETELY empty... it'd just be weird. so.... Definitely not crowded. Fall is going to be nice.

Comment

Can anyone gimme a prediction of sorts what crowds/lines should be like around October 11th and 12th (a Tuesday and Wednesday)?

Comment

all three DLR hotels are virtually sold out for the entire month of October and many good neighbor locations as well.
        sigpic

Comment

This is already a thread.
          Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Book Fever
            Can anyone gimme a prediction of sorts what crowds/lines should be like around October 11th and 12th (a Tuesday and Wednesday)?
            Shouldn't be too bad.
            I don't know about the DLR hotels being filled.
            Conventions can fill the hotels. Regardless, that's not many guests compared with the 10 million homes in the area, many with children out of school during summer or holidays.
            General off-season rules:
            1. Weekdays are not crowded. Weeknights when open later a little more crowded.
            2. Weekends are more crowded. Weekends with official Disney or unofficial events will be more crowded. Weekends in with last chance to use DCA-free ticket will make DCA relatively more crowded.
            3. Holidays are crowded. Any school-off day such as Columbus Day, Veterans' Day, T-giving, day-after-T-giving, first day of school out for Winter break through last day of Winter Break.
            4. Some attractions and restaurants are closed in off-season, especially on weekdays. More refurbs occur in off-season.
            5. First day a major attraction opens after refurb is a busier day, especially for that major attraction. I'm thinking HM/H.

Anything I'm missing?

Comment

Oops. Sorry there was a thread already. I feel stupid.

Comment

Should stay pretty slow except on weekends. The major exception would be if they bring back the 2fer.

Comment

Yah octobers DLR hotels are full from the beggining of the month till like the 20th because of a large convention. It wasnt to bad last year Im going at the end of the month.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                    Oops. Sorry there was a thread already. I feel stupid.
                    Lol. Don't worry. :ap:
                    I have a dream
                    A song to sing
                    To help me cope
                    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
                    of a FairyTale
                    You can take the future
                    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
                    Something good in everything I see
                    I believe in Angels
                    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

The crowds will be in medium status. Once December hits it will become crowded.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X