This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video He is NOT going to kiss the girl

Uh, funny video, You'll see, Here's the Link YouTube - He is NOT going to kiss the girl

Re: He is NOT going to kiss the girl

XD I love that video.

And the girl who uploaded that to youtube is in fact a member here (littlecricket)

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I didn't know that! Was this on a thread before?

Comment

Not that I know of, no.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
          I didn't know that! Was this on a thread before?
          No, littlecricket is just rather popular on YouTube/deviantART.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Oh All of her videos are pretty funny! I like this one the best especially when Peter and Alice start to bicker!

Comment

Oh All of her videos are pretty funny! I like this one the best especially when Peter and Alice start to bicker!
              Peter don't do this, don't do that. I'm not doing anything!

As do I

Comment

I love this video. It's been a top favorite of mine for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                  XD I love that video.

And the girl who uploaded that to youtube is in fact a member here (littlecricket)
                  I was watching the video of our boat trip and saw that she had uploaded the He is NOT going to kiss the girl video. Then I freaked out because I had seen that video months ago and thought it was totally awesome but didn't know that the person I was hanging out with that one Sunday was in fact the artist of that awesome video. Then I started digging around more and found out she was on the boards as littlecricket. Yeah . . . one of those h'omgosh weird moments.

Comment

EDIT: Whoops, double post!
                    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 11-29-2008, 09:00 PM. Reason: Double Posting

Comment

I love ALL of LittleCricket's Videos!! She's the one responsible for the recording of me dancing on the parade route, lol, :lol: I didn't knwo she did it until she told me,

Comment

I like all her Videos, I've got to take a boat ride with them about two years ago. Don't know if they were the same ppl but they were still pretty funny!

Comment

I like all her Videos, I've got to take a boat ride with them about two years ago. Don't know if they were the same ppl but they were still pretty funny!
                          I wish I could've gone in a boat with Hatter and Alice. I did get to ride in a boat with Brianna though. She has another video, I think it's called A Very Wild Boat Trip. I'm in that, along with a lot of other Micechatters

Comment

It was awesome. I laughed when he said said the Dumb and Dumber quote. "No, you can't do that... you can't triple stamp a double stamp, you can't triple stamp a double stamp! Lloyd!"

Comment

Thank you for sharing this great video. Now, I know there are people like me out there... They're just... characters...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X