This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New Princess Plush Dolls for sale in the parks

Has anyone noticed the new Princess dolls in the park yet? Do you have any photos? Just curious, am heading to DL on the 10th and want to know what they look like.

From a disneyland resort newsroom post: An all-new line of Princesses and their pets premiers in November, featuring plush versions of Cinderella with her dog Bruno, Jasmine with her tiger Rajah, etc.

Last trip:
    December 2008: Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
    June 2006: Disneyland Grand Californian
    February 2005: Anaheim Hyatt
    Feb 2001: Walt Disney World All Star Music Resort

NEXT TRIP: Disneyland Grand Californian March 25th, 2009 (I know, total snob, but once you've stayed so close it is hard to stay somewhere else)

Re: New Princess Plush Dolls for sale in the parks

I've seen them. They're pretty cute, not gonna lie.

Sadly, I do not have any photos

Comment

Yup. No pictures though. Each princess comes with their pet which makes a sound when you squeeze it (Rajah purrs like a kitten etc). The princess plush themselves are almost completely identical to what is already available. They look like little big-eyed toddlers with stubby limbs.
      Don't remember the price exactly, but I want to say $22.95. They appear to be widely available at any of the larger shops that sell plush.
      "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Thanks Wally. I was hoping they would be the ones with the long limbs. I saw a photo of a chrimstas tinkerbell on one site, but there weren't any other princesses in the photo. I guess I'll see for myself...leaving in one week today!

Last trip:
        December 2008: Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
        June 2006: Disneyland Grand Californian
        February 2005: Anaheim Hyatt
        Feb 2001: Walt Disney World All Star Music Resort

NEXT TRIP: Disneyland Grand Californian March 25th, 2009 (I know, total snob, but once you've stayed so close it is hard to stay somewhere else)

Comment

I sure hope they're kewt...the old ones are kinda creepy lookin

Comment

idk =( but i want one though!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X