Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Poll: Park Character Preferences

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Poll: Park Character Preferences

Just for fun, a poll of park character preferences. Personally, I don't really focus on them but if I see certain ones, I'll go for photos of/with them, usually just of them if I like the character. What about you? Comment if you feel the need to add more to the poll choices.
    I don't visit with the characters, regardless
    20.78%
    I like face characters only (Mad Hatter, Alice, Princesses)
    6.49%
    I like the Princesses!
    3.90%
    I like all the characters
    49.35%
    I like only the "fur-suit" characters
    10.39%
    Mickey and the gang only
    0.00%
    Villians all the way!
    9.09%
    Non-specific to movie characters, like the NoS pirates and the Frontierland actors
    0.00%
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Poll: Park Character Preferences

If I see a character I like or am interested in and have the time and energy, I'll probably go over and get a pic. I definitely prefer face characters, although I typically don't interact with any of the characters.

Comment

I don't have a preference either way. If there is nobody in line, or 2 or 3 people then I 'may' get a picture. I'm not going to wait more than 5 minutes to see one, and even with that, It will be rare that I'll take a picture with the character. It's usually the kids that do, since that's who they are meant for (IMO).

Comment

I just want to say I don't really visit characters much but when I do it's always the villains
        "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

I love them ALL :lol: I'm shy though so I feel much brave with the fursuit characters cause you hug them and have a pic taken and don't have to talk much :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by kanudiget View Post
            I love them ALL :lol: I'm shy though so I feel much brave with the fursuit characters cause you hug them and have a pic taken and don't have to talk much :lol:
            ^^^ Pretty much the same for me. I'm not an especially talkative person, so even the face characters are fun, fursuit characters are a little easier for me. :blush:

Comment

I gotta admit, I'm not a character guy at all. I have no problem with those who are, and I wouldn't dream of removing the characters from the park, but they're not my thing. :blush:

Comment

hatter and alice all the way!!!!!!

Die Vampire, Die!!!

Comment

I love them all, but I had to go with face characters. Love my face characters <3

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I personally like all the characters. I've had a short conversation with Goofy ( "So Goofy, my friend and I have a question for you. Should we watch the Pixar Play Parade or should we not watch the Pixar Play Parade?") and recently a bit of interaction with The Mad Hatter. I am actually all for adding MOAR characters to the parks in general, if they're tied to movies or not, they really do add to their lands.

Comment

Good question!

I chose all the characters.
                      ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

I'm not much for characters, but sometimes it's fun to encounter a character on a street or pathway when you least expect it. Or, to put it another why, my favorite character is any character that I don't have to wait in a 45 minute line to meet.

Comment

Villains because they only seem to really show up around Halloween. They should be out more.
                          -Jack :geek:
                          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

This was a tough poll. Ultimately I voted I don't visit the characters but I do love them at the parks. Seeing the kids light up by seeing them is enough for me. However a big, old dude like me going up to chat with the characters is a bit much.

Comment

there really has been a decline in characters over ther years but the ones that are present are amazing... mostly because they are face characters. Personally i think all human characters should be face... it would be nice to see a face smee and Capt. Hook. Also I think they need to high some big and busty women to be the red queen... they always get people who are skinny and the red queen isnt supposed to be silent. Also I think there should be a villain meet and greet area maybe they can do that with the old skyway building... if the princesses get an area so should the villains
                              Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X