This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of us will win a new car?

Who will be the first MiceChatter to win a new Honda next month?Who is eligible to win?What are they eligible to win?
    Guests will be eligible to win an all new Honda Civic at the Daily Giveaway Celebration.
    Where will the Daily Giveaway Celebration take place?When will the Daily Giveaway Celebration occur?
    The Daily Giveaway Celebration will occur each afternoon in the month of October.
    Official Rules will be available online beginning 9/15/05.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Which one of us will win a new car?

Do you have to be at least 16 to win, or do you give it to a parent to turn in? I would love to win, but I'm only 15.

Comment

Typically legal depts. insist upon licensed drivers only
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

So hypothetically, I would have to have a licensed driver turn it in and hand the car over to me when I have a learner's permit, then?

Comment

Dang, I wouldn't mind the fuel efficiency of a new Honda! Ack, that reminds me, my registration's due that month too.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
            So hypothetically, I would have to have a licensed driver turn it in and hand the car over to me when I have a learner's permit, then?
            Yes, be unobserved by anyone officiating on behalf of the DLR at the time....

Comment

I've had 4 Hondas over the years, they're great cars. I wonder what colour I should get next, maybe something from the SM palette...when they hand me my new keys!!!!

Comment

Im takin home one Its my new mission I just gotta pass my drivers test next week...3rd times the charm *crosses fingers*

Comment

Bigger question: who is specifically NOT eligible to win?

Comment

and everyone complained of them not doing anything for the 50th :l That was just the main birthday, this is a year long event.. I can't wait to see what else they have instore!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
                      indeed! what about Disney CMs?

FF
                      "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

sediment: by that do you mean that there might be some preference against APs? It would be tough to pull off using scratchers.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by sediment
                          Official Rules will be available online beginning 9/15/05.

Again , typically non-licensed drivers, those without proof of insurance, those unable to pay the applicable taxes & fees, etc.
                          I would imagine non-California residents will be eligible due to the sponsors of this promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by FantasmicFanatic
                            indeed! what about Disney CMs?

FF
                            Usually employees of the host sponsor and their parent and advertising companies, clients and their families would probably not be eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
                              Usually employees of the host sponsor and their parent and advertising companies, clients and their families would probably not be eligible.
                              But isn't the sponsor Honda?

FF
                              "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X