This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with dining reservations

I hope you wonderful people could help me with a dining question....we are visiting DL in late Nov and early Dec and want to dine at the Blue Bayou as well as do the Fantasmic Buffet (if Fantasmic isn't down for rehab) and a couple of character meals. I've read conflicting reports on how far in advance you can make dining reservations and would like to know whether you can book at 60 or 30 days out, or whether it varies from location to location? I appreciate your help
    Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
    May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
    September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
    June 2003 DL
    Dec 2002 WDW
    April 2002 DLP
    Dec 2001 DL
    Nov 2000 WDW
    Oct 2000 DL
    Oct 1997 WDW
    April 1994 DL

Re: Help with dining reservations

I tryed to book my reservations for January and when I called the # they told me I could only book 60 days out not any earlier. I'm sorry I don't know the number but you can get it from Disneyland.com Hope that helps. :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Mellywil
      I hope you wonderful people could help me with a dining question....we are visiting DL in late Nov and early Dec and want to dine at the Blue Bayou as well as do the Fantasmic Buffet (if Fantasmic isn't down for rehab) and a couple of character meals. I've read conflicting reports on how far in advance you can make dining reservations and would like to know whether you can book at 60 or 30 days out, or whether it varies from location to location? I appreciate your help
      The number is 714-781-DINE. You can book reservations 60 days out. (30 days for Fantasmic! and tours, 714-781-4400)
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

It was said in my thread called "Fantasmic Desserts" but make sure to book your Fantasmic seating as early as possible in the morning exactly 30 days out. This is still an extremely popular experience and is booked up right away, within hours it seems every morning.

and as Malcon10t said, 30 days for tours and Fantasmic, and 60 days for something liek Blue Bayou.
        Infinity and Beyond:
        The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
        http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

Thanks so much for your help!
          Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
          May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
          September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
          June 2003 DL
          Dec 2002 WDW
          April 2002 DLP