This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Looking Santa for Picture - Disneyland or Knotts

This is my first thread I have started. We are trying to figure out whether Disneyland or Knotts has the best looking Santa for a picture with 16 month old daughter. Last year we did go to Knotts. Appreciate the help we are looking to go this weekend.

Re: Best Looking Santa for Picture - Disneyland or Knotts

I saw the Santa at Knotss yesterday, and its a pretty close race, but certainly the lines for Knots are shorter, but I think the overall room you are in may be better over at DL. Of course, I love the reindeer. xD

Knotts is fun though. I was there yesterday.
    We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

I have a picture of Santa from last week at DL.....I like the cozy cabin he is in & the reindeer outside.....

Comment

That's a cute little setting!

Comment

Maybe I am off in saying this but for some reason I thought in years past a requirement of being "Santa" was an authentic beard... was that ever an actual Disney Standard or am I mistaken?
          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I think Disneyland not because of Santa but the overall environment.
            "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

Comment

Love the Santa in the Disney Grand. Great Santa!!!

Comment

I agree completely with Disneyland overall is better. That's why we are APer's. So the Grand Californian has it's own Santa. Per techskip's comment do you know if this Santa had a real beard? Or would that violate Disney's facial hair policy.

Comment

During our T-Day vacation trip, we visited both Parks and took pics with both Santa's.

We preferred the actual Santa at Knott's, but the setting of DL.

The Knott's Santa had what appeared to be a "pop-out card" scene around him. The tree had a flat cut-out look to it.

We went with the DL Santa and the kids for our Christmas cards this year. The setting at Knott's just looked too cheesy.

Maybe DL can steal the Knott's Santa for next year??? LOL

Comment

Be aware, depending on when you go you might get a great Santa or a lesser one depending on who is working at that particular moment.
                    Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyandme67 View Post
                      Be aware, depending on when you go you might get a great Santa or a lesser one depending on who is working at that particular moment.
                      There's more than ONE Santa ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                        There's more than ONE Santa ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
                        No. He sneaks in the secret underground tunnel to the Grand Californian.

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                          Maybe I am off in saying this but for some reason I thought in years past a requirement of being "Santa" was an authentic beard... was that ever an actual Disney Standard or am I mistaken?
                          That never was the case, TS.

My cousin's father-in-law was a natural-bearded Santa. And he had good credentials - he was the Santa Claus at South Coast Plaza for some years.

Still, Disneyland turned him down for a job there, stating that they want all of their Santas to have fake beards so that there is less of a likelihood that one Santa looks drastically different from another one.

He kept his job at South Coast Plaza instead.

Comment

When you think about it, what a weird tradition this is... Finding a man who likes to have kids sitting on his lap all day. Taking your kids to get your picture with him.
                            It sounds kind of strange when you break it down. Bah Humbug :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                              even for Santas they have to follow the no beard policy as all CMs... although I am almost positive that I have seen some of the pirates with a real beard before?!?!
                              Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X