This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] I'm SOOO Bummed :(

So I live in San Jose. And every year we have the San Jose Holiday Parade in downtown...well, it was last weekend, and I really didn't think anything of it, until when I was watching a previously recorded show on my tivo, there was an advertisement saying that Princess Aurora is going to be the Grand Marshall of the Holiday parade courtesy of Disneyland. Last year, Mickey was the grand marshall, and I was bummed I missed that, too. But Aurora is MY FAVORITE Princess and she was right here in my hometown, and I didn't even know it

How sad

and to top it all off, I found a photo of her, and it's one of my favorite Aurora's I see in the parks

So depressing.

*~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: I'm SOOO Bummed

I live near San Jose =]

Comment

AWWWW!!!!! That stinks. Maybe next year there will be another one!!!

Comment

That's my Aurora. What I mean that's my first favorite Aurora. I hope she is at DL on Christmas so I can give her the drawing I did of her. The way I know her is from her eyes.
        To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
          That's my Aurora. What I mean that's my first favorite Aurora. I hope she is at DL on Christmas so I can give her the drawing I did of her. The way I know her is from her eyes.
          Oh that's right! You told me that. Yeah she's great. I really like her and the other one you like, too I think. There are two that I particularly like. It just sucks because she was in MY HOME TOWN!!! I could have seen her and I didn't even know about it. First I miss Mickey last year, then my favorite Princess...man, what's the world coming to?!?

Haha well I'm going to the park next weekend, so I hope I see this Aurora...I need to get a picture with her!
          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

I have 3 favorite Aurora that I like.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantsTheRedhead View Post
              I live near San Jose =]
              Me toooo! Ugh, I wish I would have known about that because I would have so been there.

I missed a festival thing last week in Pleasanton and apparently Cinderella's carriage was there. :[

Why do I miss all the fun things? Hahah :[

Comment

Make sure not to miss the "What Will You Celebrate?" street team when they head to Nor Cal next year! They'll be in Sacramento 1/26-1/27, San Fran on 2/2 and Fresno 2/4-2/5 handing out thousands of Mickey balloons! I might be working the San Francisco event.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                  I have 3 favorite Aurora that I like.
                  Which is your third favorite?? I know that you like the one I posted and the one in your signature (those two are my favorites) and which one is your other favorite???
                  *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Ok here are my 3 favorites in order.

BONUS 1=This is the 3rd Aurora I like.

Bonus 2=This was just taken on Nov. 29th 2008. Though you would like to see.

Comment

ah darn! i live in fremont. wish i woulda known about this as well

Comment

Maybe you should just pucker and make a Norcal M/C meet for Christmas in the Park and....ICE SKATING to cheer you up =D.

Comment

haha i would love to. i was just there last weekend so another trip that soon isnt in my budget at the moment lol.

Comment

That is a bummer. I feel your pain...the beautifull Briar Rose is my favorite princess too.
                            ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Yeah I like the first one and the third one. Those two are my favorites. The second one I've never seen in person.
                              *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X