This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] General Disneyland questions

I am planning on making the trip to California 2010,one year later than originally planned.
    This will be my third trip to disneyland,last trip was 6 months after opening of California adventure.
    There has been a few changes since last visit,finding Nemo,TOT,Pooh bear ride,Buzz Lightyear, etc.
    Can someone tell me what World of color is going to be,is it a light show?Supposed to be opening 2010,so hopefully be playing by August 2010.
    Thanks.
    P.S Got my U.S dollars before $$ plunged so am happy

Re: General Disneyland questions

World of color will be a Fountain and Light show with laser and fire effects thrown in for good measure. It will be in DCA in the lagoon at Paradise Pier.

Think the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas, with the water projection screens of Fantasmic! on sterioids. It will be a history of Disnaey annimation with images on the water screens and the music from the movies.

There also appears to be some other floating stuff that will pop up out of the water, along with some other stuff. It appears that Disney is investing a lot into this show ant it should be quite a spectacular.

I think it is scheduled to open in the spring so should definitely be going in August. Personally, I can;t wait to see it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X