Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Critters Really live in Critter Country.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critters Really live in Critter Country.

Early in August while waiting in line for Splash Mountain, I looked into the bushes and there were two baby posems (gross) and it's mother was sure to be near. Have you ever seen any odd creatures that probably shouldn't be in the park? )

Re: Critters Really live in Critter Country.

There are cats and mice everywhere and I'm not talking about Figaro and Mickey.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Didn't one of the Mousetales books have a section on this. Something about how the mice population was growing in the park so they brought in cats to control it. It was a big secret since Disney didn't want people knowing they were use cats to take out a mouse.

Oh, but other than that, no I have never seen a stray animal (other than the occasional not so friendly guest) in the park.
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Pirates has a cockroach problem :blink:

And let's not forget the two swans in the moat (they are supposed to be there) and all of the little duckies swimming everywhere else. I love watching them dive!

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict
          And let's not forget the two swans in the moat (they are supposed to be there) and all of the little duckies swimming everywhere else. I love watching them dive!
          You mean they aren't Animitronics? :bow:
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

I just hope Disney realises they have a possum family. Those rodents could carry rabies, after I pointed it out to my little cousin the man behind me lifted his kid up to the fence to see them. Disney could end up with a lawsuit on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by C-HOX
              I just hope Disney realises they have a possum family. Those rodents could carry rabies, after I pointed it out to my little cousin the man behind me lifted his kid up to the fence to see them. Disney could end up with a lawsuit on their hands.
              Haha, Disneyland gets sued all the time! But, it's basically impossible to win a case against Disneyland (Anaheim is very partial to the park). In a case like that, where Disney knows there's a good chance of losing, they settle the issue out of court with a very large sum of money.

Comment

do ducks count?

Comment

Saw a possum two weeks ago when a few of us were leaving the park late:

He was "hiding" behind the railing, having just run across the walkway

But then I got a good picture of him before my flash scared him off (dang, he let me get really close!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

awe, he's cute...

Comment

That's gross. Possums are nasty.
                      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                      www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                      If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                      Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Have you ever seen any odd creatures that probably shouldn't be in the park? )
                        Yeah, humans! :bow:

Comment

FURTHERMORE, that is so completley ****ed up on so many levels, that I can't begin to explain...LAWSUIT against indegenous animals? (I mean, againt Disney for allowing them...) IF YOU BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THIS IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR...PLEASE BITE MY SHINY METAL...! :bash:
                          Last edited by cbkonczak; 09-11-2005, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Last edited by cbkonczak; 09-11-2005, 06:15 AM.

Comment

OK, I'm angry...I should relax...sorry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X