Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hide And Go Seek" at Disneyland, where would be your first hiding spot???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] "Hide And Go Seek" at Disneyland, where would be your first hiding spot???

Now go hide!

Re: "Hide And Go Seek" at Disneyland, where would be your first hiding spot???

HISTA. No Micechatter will ever find me.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Innoventions

Comment

The old Fantasyland landing for the Skyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
          HISTA. No Micechatter will ever find me.

LOL Nice! But I would, I love HISTA

Comment

I would hide in DCA. No one goes there anyway. xD Sorry. Couldnt resist.

I would hide right where those bathroom are up right next to the bank on MS. Its a nice hidden spot, so I would hide there. Or that place as if you were coming from PP into the golden state that goes around GRR.
            We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

Great thread - but we need to know where home base is!

I'd get on the DLRR - even if you saw me you'd have to race the train to the next stop to tag me!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasooki View Post
                I would hide in DCA. No one goes there anyway.
                I don't know. If you hide in the Cove Bar you might get plenty of company!

Comment

Originally posted by bee1000 View Post
                  Great thread - but we need to know where home base is!

I'd get on the DLRR - even if you saw me you'd have to race the train to the next stop to tag me!
                  The trick is that there is no base

*Laughs like a villain*

Comment

ooooooh I'l be hiding in the secret bathroom. No one will find me! muhahahahah!!

Comment

Under the ballroom table in the Haunted Mansion
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Ohmygosh. TSI. Yupyup. Or maybe (I was thinking)

SMALL WORLD

As long as I act short and sing, there should be no problem.
                        We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

[/QUOTE]As long as I act short and sing, there should be no problem.[/QUOTE]

lol

Comment

One of the tunnels on Pirate's Lair.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasooki View Post
                              Ohmygosh. TSI. Yupyup. Or maybe (I was thinking)

SMALL WORLD

As long as I act short and sing, there should be no problem.
                              Yeah, I think Small World is where I'd hide. I'm pretty sure none of my friends would be brave enough to look in there. )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X