This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Downtown Disney Expansion

Does anybody know where exactly this rumored downtown disney expansion will take place?

Re: Downtown Disney Expansion

The expansion is planned to extend out from where ESPN Zone is and into the current Downtown Disney parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicWDI View Post
      The expansion is planned to extend out from where ESPN Zone is and into the current Downtown Disney parking lot.
      But where will people park?

I'm only half serious... I'm sure they'll find room, plus I guess there's the rumored future new structure.
      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post

I'm only half serious... I'm sure they'll find room, plus I guess there's the rumored future new structure.
        Maybe they'll make it underground?

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
        FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
        Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

It's rumored that they'll be building a parking lot at the corner of Walnut and Magic Way on part of the current Disneyland Hotel parking lot; of course, this is merely a rumor.

Comment

Whats the deal with the police guiding a crap load of cars out of downtown disney lot. I dont understand why theres soo many cars there. Pre testing? :|
            ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

yea on the 8th it took me nearly an hour to get from my parking spot to ball rd

Comment

I was at DTD on Friday after noon, just drove right out, I didnt even have to show them my parking ticket haha.

Comment

There is an expansion plan for Downtown Disney??? I had no idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post

There are a few proposals; one of the costly ones being underground parking and having the outdoor mall above (or ground level). This one to me seems to be the most cost efficient in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicWDI View Post
                      There are a few proposals; one of the costly ones being underground parking and having the outdoor mall above (or ground level). This one to me seems to be the most cost efficient in the long term.
                      Why not simply a regular parking structure to the northwest, north of the current DLH parking structure? Someone already mentioned this - it would be at the corner of Magic Way and South Walnut.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X