This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Head Shot

This is completely Disneyland related, I just can't say why.

Do we have anyone who does professional (or like) photography who would want to take a head shot?

To make this related:

Would you like to see head shots of performers in shows from around the Resort posted? Maybe on the Disneyland website, under performers?

Re: Disney Head Shot

Ooooooo, that might ruffle some feathers.

*runs for popcorn and licorice cart*
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Well, I would step up to the position as a photographer.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMouse View Post
        Would you like to see head shots of performers in shows from around the Resort posted? Maybe on the Disneyland website, under performers?
        That's a big NO! That would be a huge privacy issue. Could you imagine if you were in a parade and a head shot of you appeared on some random website (which we are to most entertainment people). There could possibly be a huge uproar.
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I'm not interested in seeing head shots of DL performers, but don't see why this would be a privacy issue. Isn't this what the performers would want to get the attention of casting agents and such?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMouse View Post

To make this related:

No, not really. They do their thing and then I am done with them.

Comment

Um, I believe there is already a website that does something similar to what you are saying.

It's done by a guy named Britt and the website is
              Disneyland Cast Member Magic - Character Photos

I hope i don't get in trouble for posting that (never really read the rules, hehe, what can i say!)

But yeah I'm pretty positive you'll find what you are looking for at that site.
              Class of 2005...

Comment

not only that but maybe you might want to pm or email a moderator to have the title of this thread changed a little bit...... I looked at the title, and misinterpreted it as the person in charge of the disneyland resort was injured by a gunshot.

Comment

Britt Dietz was my first reaction as well.

That guy is amazing.
                  How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                  :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
                    That's a big NO! That would be a huge privacy issue. Could you imagine if you were in a parade and a head shot of you appeared on some random website (which we are to most entertainment people). There could possibly be a huge uproar.
                    I don't see how its a privacy issue to be honest. They perform in public and/or they pose for pictures with many, many people as part of their job. It is no doubt their pic has appeared on many web sites when family pictures are posted, ect...

I personally wouldn't have an interest in face shots of character CMs but I don't see it as an issue of privacy. If you perform in public you should have no expectation of "privacy" as far as photos of you performing go.

Comment

No for two reasons. One being, if a head shot is posted with the actor's professional name and character(s) information then the illusion of seeing your favorite characters is ruined. The second being the fact that it's pompous and unnecessary. This is Disneyland not Carnegie Hall.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X