X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] X-Mas Parade Mentions "New Hidden Surprises" in "It's A Small World"

Not complaining.

But laughing at how Disney is too scared to mention their characters. Instead they are new "Hidden Surprises".

)
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: X-Mas Parade Mentions "New Hidden Surprises" in "It's A Small World"

They don't want war, I guess.

Comment

Then they shouldn't have gone and did what they did.

Comment

Maybe they really mean the cereal boxes will become permanent

As for Disney not wanting war, it's a bit late for that. War started when the "surprises" were still merely rumors.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

But the whole idea of adding characters isn't completely public. I'm sure it's mostly people in CA that know. If they had announced it on the national level, there would be an even bigger war.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
            Not complaining.

But laughing at how Disney is too scared to mention their characters. Instead they are new "Hidden Surprises".

)
            I said imediatley after it that We were going to do more but the fans
            Bi!&ed

Comment

They could back out of this whole mess and not install the controversial changes, and just send the dolls they created for our iasw to HK, as backups for theirs.

(But, please keep all of the lighting upgrades and the return of some original concepts and set pieces (Sun in the finale, and the outdoor lighting upgrades, as videographed by Mint Crocodile- here and here). Those are most-wonderful and examples of superb changes and additions, IMO.)

But, we know that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                It's called building up excitement. Happens all the time in promotions.

Actually it seems to suggest that they think the changes to Small World are going to be drastic enough to draw people to the park - otherwise they wouldn't bother advertising it at all. Since it looks like they are going to do their best to launch this as a "New and Improved" Small World, they must be banking pretty heavily on it's success.

Since they are planning media events and previews, I'm guessing they think this is a pretty big deal.

Comment

^^Probably, but won't they be surprised when it isn't... )

hopefully... :unsure:

Comment

Having seen the HK version recently I am happy they are addng in the characters...this whole sentiment of things must never change is old and tiresome

Comment

I'm just going to walk away and leave that poor dead horse alone, this time.

(My views are in plenty of other small world threads.)

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post

As for Disney not wanting war, it's a bit late for that. War started when the "surprises" were still merely rumors.
                        IASW sponsored by... Kellogg!!!

Well thats one way to get some extra revenue for the park.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post

Or that maybe the mini size cereal boxes now include mini toy surprises inside!
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

They aren't saying what the surprises are because they want you to spend money to get there and get in to find out what they are!

Comment

Originally posted by ken001b View Post
                              Having seen the HK version recently I am happy they are addng in the characters...this whole sentiment of things must never change is old and tiresome
                              In the case of "it's a small world" the argument wan't that anything should never change, but that adding Disney characters adds nothing to the show's overall theme, and actually marginalizes the true stars of the show and their message - the Children of the World and their prayer for peace.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X