Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Entertainment Offerings

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News 2009 Entertainment Offerings

    I know most of this has been mentioned in other threads, but I wanted to share the whole list that was given from Disney...

  • #2
    Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

    Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
    I know most of this has been mentioned in other threads, but I wanted to share the whole list that was given from Disney...

    - High School Musical 3: Senior Year ? Right Here! Right Now! will be dark on Fridays through Sundays.
    Score!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

      Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
      I know most of this has been mentioned in other threads, but I wanted to share the whole list that was given from Disney...
      Still leaves room to argue a possible parade return later in the year.

      The way Electrical Parade sounds is that it will come back to Disneyland for the summer season because it states "final run at DCA".

      Excited! =)
      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
      -August 1st 2010

      And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
      -August 2nd 2010

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

        Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
        The way Electrical Parade sounds is that it will come back to Disneyland for the summer season because it states "final run at DCA".
        I think you're looking too far into it. It will be at DCA in the summer my friend.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

          Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
          I think you're looking too far into it. It will be at DCA in the summer my friend.
          I was having a Marty Letter Moment.
          Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
          "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
          -August 1st 2010

          And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
          -August 2nd 2010

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

            Sad day. I still can't get over the Parade of Dreams leaving already. I wasn't ready to say goodbye yet! Hopefully this new Celebration Street Party Parade or whatever it's called will be fun...
            *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

              Question:

              Why is the HSM3 show dark through weekends? That makes not sense to me.
              ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

              ...to Disneyland.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                Originally posted by dl_appurtenant View Post
                Question:

                Why is the HSM3 show dark through weekends? That makes not sense to me.
                I was wondering the same...I might be one of the only people here that actually enjoys it. >.>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                  Huh, So Being that I may be up there overnight on jan 11-12...I will see nothing?!?! wow. that sucks
                  *** Disney Pinapple Princess ***:ap: Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***

                  Originally posted by techskip
                  Disney Dorks of the world unite!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                    Pretty sure the High School Musical 3 info is a mistake.

                    Based on Disneyland.com posting for January 2009, and past history for the other HSM shows.

                    It should state that shows will be offered Friday through Sunday (and maybe Holiday Mondays) and dark MONDAY through THURSDAY.

                    No need to have a show on a slow day!
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                      Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                      Pretty sure the High School Musical 3 info is a mistake.

                      Based on Disneyland.com posting for January 2009, and past history for the other HSM shows.

                      It should state that shows will be offered Friday through Sunday (and maybe Holiday Mondays) and dark MONDAY through THURSDAY.

                      No need to have a show on a slow day!
                      I think an official Disneyland press release is more reputable than the often troublesome Disneyland.com.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                        Originally posted by brenden View Post
                        I was wondering the same...I might be one of the only people here that actually enjoys it. >.>
                        No your definitely not because I do too!

                        And Luke, that may be true but still...it doesn't make sense.
                        ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

                        ...to Disneyland.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                          Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
                          I think an official Disneyland press release is more reputable than the often troublesome Disneyland.com.

                          The info was NOT an Official Press Release, but info from the Cast Member Web Site, which is basically run by the same folks as Disneyland.com

                          Since it makes basically NO sense to do "weekdays" and NOT weekends... sometimes past history and common sense is the smart way to go!
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                            The CM release omits two other important factors here...both Pixar Play and Electrical Parade are losing units after 1/4.
                            Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 2009 Entertainment Offerings

                              RDCT is back?

                              Drat.
                              Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                              www.twitter.com/BCC4321



                              Ask me Anything.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X