Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How did you spend New Year's Eve?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How did you spend New Year's Eve?

I was hearing that there were a lot of Premium passholders as well as Blockout tickets being used, but it seemed to me that most of the crowd were people that hardly ever go to Disneyland.
    Premium Passholder at the Parks
    26.42%
    Premium Passholder not at the parks
    24.53%
    Passholder with a Blockout ticket at the parks
    5.66%
    Non-passholder at the parks
    1.89%
    Not Premium and not at the parks
    41.51%

The poll is expired.

Re: How did you spend New Year's Eve?

played. worked. played.

Comment

Sitting 8+ hours for fireworks,

Comment

We spent most of the afternoon and evening at DCA, and it was perfect! The crowds were light, the company was good. We didn't get to see any fireworks due to the heavy fog, but we sure heard them!
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Watching the Twilight Zone marathon on TV. I think I've started my midlife crisis!
          sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
          Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

took apart my old lego sets and tried to rebuild them from memory XD

Comment

spent my new year at Space mountain
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

I spent my New Years Eve makin' out!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

worked.
                  "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

We were (actually still are) there. Spent most of the time in DL. We did check out DCA and grabbed some snacks while we were there, then went back to the real party at Disneyland!

Great time had by all!

Had a nice room service breakfast in the GCH this morning, a walk around DTD, then into DCA and now back at the room so the kids can change and go for a dip in the Neverland pool.

After dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, we'll go into DL to wrap up the evening.

The fun comes to an end tomorrow. After breakfast at the Carnation Cafe, and a little more fun in the Park, it's off for home.

Oh, BTW, how could you tell that most of the crowd consisted of people that hardly went to Disneyland?

Comment

I spent my New Year's talking to people at the park while not really wishing I was there...seemed very loud

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

One of these years I'll spend NYE at the park. Not this year, though. I went to a friend's house.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Spent the Eve in little bit of both parks, but left on Scremin' in 2008 and returned in 2009. Crowds weren't too bad I thought.

Comment

See my avatar? That was actually taken a few days before Christmas, but you get the idea

Comment

We stayed home with our daughters. Ate some leftovers, watched the ball drop from New York (at nine o'clock ) )and then went to bed. Not very exiting, but it is sort of our New Years Eve tradition. I love Disneyland and I have been to the New Years Eve Celebration once, years ago. I just can't take the crowds.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X